Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry texts hater who says she can't sing live

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

amm gaga had a bigger tour and she was more succesful during btw 

No, she was not more successful during BTW. sure, gaga sold more (1$ copies, especially), but katy still sold a lot AND had more successful singles.

plus, TD has had more longetivity. it's among the top 10 longest charting albums for billboard, if i'm not mistaken.

anyway, it doesn't really matter, i was just rebutting someone's strange claims.

What did the message say? Mess at her not reading her criticisms in a clear voice

who will love me when the night is over

No, she was not more successful during BTW. sure, gaga sold more (1$ copies, especially), but katy still sold a lot AND had more successful singles.

plus, TD has had more longetivity. it's among the top 10 longest charting albums for billboard, if i'm not mistaken.

anyway, it doesn't really matter, i was just rebutting someone's strange claims.

dont

only 400k were sold for 1 dollar its still more than td u are being delusional 

dont

only 400k were sold for 1 dollar its still more than td u are being delusional 

regardless. i'm not denying the fact that gaga sold tons of albums. BTW was a huge success in that sense! she was riding off a huge era (TFM), but after the disappointing end of BTW (and the album itself, it really divided her fanbase), all the momentum was lost and then AP came out and people were over her.

i'm still hoping she'll release something good again. let's see with the fifth album :)

LoveandMagic

Haha I actually think this is pretty funny

OT: Silent Hill is my fave gaming franchise!

On topic: Katy really doesn't bother me but a lot of people on here really hate her and I don't think it has so much to do with the fact that she has a lot of hit singles so much as that some people think she gets special treatment from the media. She seems to be on par with Iggy in terms of the amount of vitriol spewed her way. It's like a gut reaction, I think.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

She's a fine singer, not awful. Not up to gaga's level but then again I don't think Gagz could sing songs like California Girls and Roar. 

She's a fine singer, not awful. Not up to gaga's level but then again I don't think Gagz could sing songs like California Girls and Roar.

Well said. Both their voices and music styles are different

Archived