💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: artRAVE Final gross revealed - $83 Million from 74 shows!

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

KingOfSpain

That may be true, but the seats that are behind the stage are usually included in "full capacity" or "concert capacity" as well. In don't know if this is similar in Australia as well, but in GA in Germany there was a **** ton of free space because of regulations that prevent's arenas from accommodating more than a specific threshold of people (I think 60-70 % of the GA area is allowed to be covered with humans)

Yeah, it worked that way in every country...

But trust me, ticket selling in Australia was quite bad because of the lack of ARTPOP promo. There was absolutely no promo in Australia. :smh: I've been following it since February  :giveup:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingOfSpain

Thanks!

Disappointing numbers tho.

It was a big meltdown on the 'Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows Tour' thread  :fail:  :cryga:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Supersonic

Yeah, it worked that way in every country...

But trust me, ticket selling in Australia was quite bad because of the lack of ARTPOP promo. There was absolutely no promo in Australia. :smh: I've been following it since February  :giveup:

Same here in Germany, I was actually super suprised my artRAVE was mega packed and actually sold out :toofloppy:

So is this good? How does it stack up against tours like TMB or any katy tours?

Either way I know already that this tour was successful but i'm just curious  :yes:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

EarnYourLeather

She will be skipping a lot of European and Australia (if not all) dates next go around. 

She needs more Asian and Latin dates. 

The tour receipts tho are pretty good. She averaged a bit more per night than TMB. TBTWB still is untouched in average gross per night.  :giveup:

Americano

UGH so painfully close to 100!

She will be skipping a lot of European and Australia (if not all) dates next go around.

The tour receipts tho are pretty good. She averaged a bit more per night than TMB. TBTWB still is untouched in average gross per night. :giveup:

She added dates in euro and aus though.

Given the promo for ARTPOP it did fine in those regions.

Supersonic

The tour receipts tho are pretty good. She averaged a bit more per night than TMB. TBTWB still is untouched in average gross per night.  :giveup:

From what I remember The BTWB sales in Latin America were HORRENDOUS, so I doubt she will do more than two concerts there next tour

Potentially a dumb question but how much of that would Gaga get? The gross figure would have all fee's removed from it right? Promoter, stadiums, stage, crew etc?

Interlude

That's really great! :)

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

monsterdreams

Slay

This is really good considering all the factors

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived