💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks attacks Gay Men on Twitter

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

okay but you sound like those people that say "NOT ALL MEN" when somebody mentions something that men do.

And she sounds ignorant. I'd never say "not all men" if it's just a joke or a harmless generalization but in this case she claimed all gay men are misogynist and that they all care about hair and nails. Also she said that men will never receive the same attention women receives from their partners.  

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

something chilling about someone thinking they could ever be justified in calling a well known homos-xual a f aggot.

Well those "gays" everyone refers to all the time is the (top) 5% of the community who gets all the attention and thus dictates how gay men behave and act. I'm really not sassy or flamboyant in anyway and I get offended by the word "f*ggot" and I can't help it that strangers with same s-xuality as me throw certain words around

Exactly :applause:

DrewStevens

Well those "gays" everyone refers to all the time is the (top) 5% of the community who gets all the attention and thus dictates how gay men behave and act. I'm really not sassy or flamboyant in anyway and I get offended by the word "f*ggot" and I can't help it that strangers with same s-xuality as me throw certain words around

:applause:

If she can’t understand that the use of a pejorative term may offend a lot of people, then she is not smart enough to speak about social issues.

Rat Boy

I just started to like "Chasing Time"... *sigh*

Is that bad that my enjoyment of music is heavily affected by my opinion on the performer? I'm like that, and with this attitude she's not going to get me like her. :shrug: She's also wrong, on so many levels. Let me not draw a parallel, because I would be called a racist.

Wait, someone just did it instead of me. Nice.

Trust me I am a huge stan of hers. I don't take half the things she says on twitter seriously. I don't think even she herself understands the things she tweets. She also makes great tweets but sometimes you shouldn't take her that seriously. If you look at her instagram videos and tweets on a daily basis like I do you learn understand that she is just being silly. She has said on numerous occasions that she loves the gay community (I believe her sister Lakimba is gay) and often performs at pride events. She loves her fans and knows most of them are homos-xual so I don't think she deeply meant what she said and clearly did no think this through.

In my mind she is a 23 year old girl who has a lot to learn and is still growing into an amazing, mature, accomplished and talented woman.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Rat Boy

the b---h needs to wake the **** up. does she realize most of her fans are gay? 

She knows but she is just being silly. Something is up with her today. She genuinely loves her gay fans but I don't know what got into her today she was doing so well :nooo:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived