💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks attacks Gay Men on Twitter

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Willy Wonka

:giveup: I remember that. I'm so shocked that you do too.

Studying in Spain my goodness! Amazing. My own studies are pretty damn amazing, so I'm just feeding off of that entirely, I'm in a very good, exciting place right now. Hope it's the same for you.

I usually feel like whenever I post something, it gets misinterpreted actively or used against me, so I prefer to just read through them now, but I'll keep it in mind, if I can do you a favor by posting more I'll definitely oblige ;) :hug:

Remember our hunt for dirt in the Gaga legal documents omg I'm giggling rn.

Taking it really off-topic now :emma:

I will never get over "WHAT DOES GIVING HIM THREE SONGS MEAN?" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT GAGA NEVER PRODUCED INVADING MY MIND?"

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
latinteddybear

:fail:  :wtf:  please go and re evaluate what you just said, this was awful,you actually made me feel a bit sick 

erm it's called replying to a post??? i'm pretty sure this is how forums are meant to work

you called her 'it', how can u defend that??  hmm??? nAHHHH

like i said you need to get off and get a life and quit replying to me because you made my comment what you wanted it to be. i was referring to the whole gay thing NOT azealia banks, which i could have typed her damn name.  there was a typo*

Didymus

The trials and tribulations of being the most despisable member on GGD :gaga:

:rip:

I know how it feels :laughga: I still remember the day I got told I was being reported at least 5x every day.

The times I got "Why are you even here if you're gonna hate on everything Gaga does" :air:

ANYWAY..

Now this whole rape thing is gonna explode so omg this girl has some balls.

there's a difference between being influenced by, and completely copying (and ****ting all over) a culture, especially in this case where iggy has been extremely racist in the past 

I never cared about Iggy, but all the blacks and males in the rap game bullying her when she practically the only white female rapper ever (and non-American to boot) makes me root for her. They all should SUCK IT she won an AMA.

Macklemore gets the same sh*t, even though he is super-deferential (apologizing for winning a Grammy, barf).

Archived