Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks dragged Iggy Azalea on Twitter

Staryu

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Iggy stans got over her racial tweets too. The use of the f word may not offend you but that doesn't express the opinion of the whole LGBT community. Also the f word has its historical background, if you decide to ignore it it's ok, but you are not being mature, you're only ignoring the history behind the word and the oppression it carries with it.

I never said I was expressing the opinion of the whole LGBT community. Since when is Azealia's fanbase on this site the whole LGBT community? :smh:

Just because a word has a past does not mean you need to be offended by it. You choose what you are offended by and if you can't control what you are offended by you are not yet mature in that aspect.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens

I never said I was expressing the opinion of the whole LGBT community. Since when is Azealia's fanbase on this site the whole LGBT community? :smh:

Just because a word has a past does not mean you need to be offended by it. You choose what you are offended by and if you can't control what you are offended by you are not yet mature in that aspect.

The word may not offend you, but it's a degrading word and no one can choose what the word means. The problem is not who gets offended by it, the real problem is the person who uses it.

If you can't understand that the use of a pejorative term may offend a lot of people then you are not intelligent enough speak about social issues. 

monsterdreams

She annoys me. This seems unnecessary

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Levine

And I'm an Iggy hater, but banks is pathetic and embarrassing like per usual.

She's acting black because she raps?

So we should call Rihanna out because she makes pop songs and not black people type songs? See how stupid that reasoning is?

Calling her Igloo because she is white is RACIST! Or do we use double standards?

she called her that because it rhymed with her name
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

I usually hate AB, but I do see where she is coming from and agree. However if IA did speak up then some people would probably be mad, because she is white. She should still speak up anyway. 

witchcocktor

I bet if Iggy was actively talking about Ferguson, Azealia would whine either way. '' You're not black, stop being an activist for something you don't understand '' or whatever.

Azealia is full of donkey doodoo anyway. I don't see her doing anything else than whining, when she should be helping.

Judas Oyster

Holy :S is this real!? what did she do?

Why is she getting hate from Snoop Dogg, Eminem and Azalea???

Only 18 pages anotado.gif

Igloo Australia tho :lmao:

Oh, AB (AB the 2 letters :derpga:) :laughga:

I like dancin', and ponies....

JusticeforVenus

I wish AB where white so she kept her mouth closed...

It is not bad to be black , it is not bad to be white, it is not bad to be black and want to be white (Michael J), it is not bad to be white and want to be black... C'MON why are we so intolerant?.... We want the world to change but we are not changing...

Archived