Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks dragged Iggy Azalea on Twitter

Staryu

Featured Posts

skaxboy

I don't see Azealia in Ferguson protesting tho :air:

She's a twitter activist. Just as all of her rants and stuff, they're all on twitter.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

It's not shade though :huh:

She dragged not shaded :thetea:

and she should really calm down :rip:

I see why Gaga took her off ARTPOP

She's a twitter activist. Just as all of her rants and stuff, they're all on twitter.

um so for example if youre gay and theres like some stuff going on in russia for example, you're gonna go to russia and try to help? or something like that

inuborg

Only 30 people in the thread? The Decay 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

um so for example if youre gay and theres like some stuff going on in russia for example, you're gonna go to russia and try to help? or something like that

No but judging other people when there are plenty of white people actually out there protesting is silly :air: And I love Azealia

Stefani328

Why do rappers always feel the need to throw shade? It's the same way every generation with rappers, male and female.

I dont wanna go into if she is right or not cuz idk what is she talking about......somebady can explain me i would be greathfull :)

But i think she needs to stop atacking other cellebs cuz it will only make her look bad.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

It's not shade though :huh:

She dragged not shaded :thetea:

The first one was, but then I added the other ones, so you're right. :yes: 'Edited

Archived