💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks dragged Iggy Azalea on Twitter

Staryu

Featured Posts

Why can rap only be apart of black culture? It's been enjoyed and produced by people of various ethnicities. I love Azealia's music, but her attitude is a turn off.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People really have the audacity to be tweeting "Iggy is talking about her tour while black men are getting killed" what the **** does that have to do with anything :toofunny: Is she not supposed to promote her music/go on tour because someone got killed :wtf: 

Jesse Pinkman

As much are you're going off, Azealia never called any one a disgusting human being, talk about perspective.

To be fair, didn't she just threaten to throw a jar of piss(or whatever she said) on Iggy? Didn't she once call Perez a fagget? In fact, being called a disgusting human being is like a compliment coming from the charming Azealia Banks.

mariah-precious.gif

It's science, bitch

inuborg

Why can rap only be apart of black culture? It's been enjoyed and produced by people of various ethnicities. I love Azealia's music, but her attitude is a turn off.

She's not saying that + she never said ALL white rappers appropriate black culture 

To be fair, didn't she just threaten to throw a jar of piss(or whatever she said) on Iggy? Didn't she once call Perez a fagget? In fact, being called a disgusting human being is like a compliment coming from the charming Azealia Banks.

mariah-precious.gif

My point still stands 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

mariah-precious.gif

:giveup:

Jesse Pinkman

She's not saying that + she never said ALL white rappers appropriate black culture

My point still stands

Well I'm just not understanding the logic.

iJqikX22Daku4.gif

It's science, bitch

inuborg

Why is this thread still open, Admin where you at g0rL???

photo-5962.jpg?_r=1417112598

Let me dial ha up 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

TRILL MONSTER

what is her problem? :wtf:

cultural appropriation is the biggest bull**** around just like the people that that believe in that

like this girl who is always coming for those who are more successful that her aka everyone

Iggy remains classy and flawless

BEHEAD HA Iggy

iggy-azalea-black-widow-sword.gif

Classy and flawless

Ugh your such a stan ....:awkney:

You can beat around the bush all you want but there's no denying iggy has 0 talent and originality

Whispering

What's wrong with Azealia? Sometimes I really wonder if she has some undiagnosed severe mental problems. :huh:

Did Iggy even say anything about what's going on in the US or did AB decide to just target her for no reason? What exactly did Iggy do in this situation?

(and no, I'm not an Iggy stan in any way)

Classy and flawless

Ugh your such a stan .... :awkney:

You can beat around the bush all you want but there's no denying iggy has 0 talent and originality

you can have your opinion but

tyTc1Nl.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/540372275804262400

Seems like she's not ready to stop. :spin: :popcorn: 

https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/540372444184592384

https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/540372912688332800

omggg, girl... :rip: 

Archived