Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks dragged Iggy Azalea on Twitter

Staryu

Featured Posts

inuborg

IGGY AZALEA â€@IGGYAZALEA  6m6 minutes ago
we've all read the script 49584068408540 billion times now, find a new game plan.

:spin: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

People need to stop hating on Iggy. She may not be the best rapper, but she is far from the worst. Female rap of late has been terrible, but she's actually providing some light at the end of the tunnel, especially with her re-issue tracks. It's easy for the black rap community to be annoyed that she's apparently stealing their gig, but the problem is that it's hard to find decent female rappers, so you can't discriminate on their race. It's a myth that whites can't rap and it's not cultural appropriation to sing a style of music that isn't native to your culture. Music is for everyone. It's wrong that Iggy's such an easy target purely because she's white and non-American. It's so arrogant to think that only black Americans should rap. With that theory, we wouldn't have had great white rappers like Eminem and Plan B. As for race issues, perhaps Iggy doesn't want to become embroiled in them because she feels that it's not her place as a white person and she'd get even more hate than she's already getting by becoming involved. The girl just can't do anything right.

Fighting ignorance with ignorance. Nice.

And people ask why no one takes female rappers seriously.

Exactly. To most rap fans and the general public, the female rap game just looks like a bunch of petty women b****ing about each others looks and lack of success. It makes them all look bitter and like they're not caring about their actual music output. I just wish they would ease up on the cat fighting and just focus on making quality music, because after Lil Kim and Missy Elliott released their last albums in 2005, the female rap game deteriorated hugely because the greats were on extended breaks. The outputs from Nicki, Kreayshawn and Azealia have disappointed me greatly and Iggy's been a surprising breath of fresh air. I especially like how she's isn't lowering herself to the level of picking fights with other artists. Keeping it classy always wins.

theotherside

That doesn't matter; a stereotype, with certain mannerisms and colloquialisms can be used to portray what can be perceived as a "Black" person. 

Even if that is the case, it's her choice to act like that and nobody can tell her to stop. If they interpret it as bad thing then that's their problem. Not hers.

LeoFameMonster

Igloo Australia HAHAHa Azealia is a lyrical mastermind. I would not want to get in a cuss out match with her.

Morphine Prince

we've all read the script 49584068408540 billion times now, find a new game plan.

She's not wrong though tbh. This mess is so funny though :rip: 

inuborg

People need to stop hating on Iggy. She may not be the best rapper, but she is far from the worst. Female rap of late has been terrible, but she's actually providing some light at the end of the tunnel, especially with her re-issue tracks. It's easy for the black rap community to be annoyed that she's apparently stealing their gig, but the problem is that it's hard to find decent female rappers, so you can't discriminate on their race. It's a myth that whites can't rap and it's not cultural appropriation to sing a style of music that isn't native to your culture. Music is for everyone. It's wrong that Iggy's such an easy target purely because she's white and non-American. It's so arrogant to think that only black Americans should rap. With that theory, we wouldn't have had great white rappers like Eminem and Plan B. As for race issues, perhaps Iggy doesn't want to become embroiled in them because she feels that it's not her place as a white person and she'd get even more hate than she's already getting by becoming involved. The girl just can't do anything right.

Exactly. To most rap fans and the general public, the female rap game just looks like a bunch of petty women b****ing about each others looks and lack of success. It makes them all look bitter and like they're not caring about their actual music output. I just wish they would ease up on the cat fighting and just focus on making quality music, because after Lil Kim and Missy Elliott released their last albums in 2005, the female rap game deteriorated hugely because the greats were on extended breaks. The outputs from Nicki, Kreayshawn and Azealia have disappointed me greatly and Iggy's been a surprising breath of fresh air. I especially like how she's isn't lowering herself to the level of picking fights with other artists. Keeping it classy always wins.

YOU HAVE TO BE PULLING MY LEG RIGHT NOW :lmao:

Now THAT is the funniest thing I've read in this thread 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS IGGY EFFORTLESSLY DRAG HER 

MahoganySnitch

Even if that is the case, it's her choice to act like that and nobody can tell her to stop. If they interpret it as bad thing then that's their problem. Not hers.

She most definitely has that choice, as do I to bring it up. 

inuborg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS IGGY EFFORTLESSLY DRAG HER 

zzzzzzz

Gosh I love your post. Always so well opinionated and educated :legend:

It has begun 

now I kinda feel bad :emma:

GGD is NOT ready for such a beef. It would create a vortex or some sh!t.

earthsong.gif

what is her problem? :wtf:

cultural appropriation is the biggest bull**** around just like the people that that believe in that

like this girl who is always coming for those who are more successful that her aka everyone

Iggy remains classy and flawless

BEHEAD HA Iggy

iggy-azalea-black-widow-sword.gif

Too late

B1zepjHIQAEkmtn.jpg
:emma: this drawing is creepy and messed up, but you reminded me of it and I had to post it, sorry

theotherside

She most definitely has that choice, as do I to bring it up. 

Of course. I wasn't telling you to stop talking if that's what you think.

inuborg

GGD is NOT ready for such a beef. It would create a vortex or some sh!t.

earthsong.gif

Too late

B1zepjHIQAEkmtn.jpg
:emma: this drawing is creepy and messed up, but you reminded me of it and I had to post it, sorry

I totally forgot about that drawing :dead: 

Archived