TIME's Top 10 Best Albums, Best and Worst Songs of 2014

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is ATB on the worst?

Why is ***Flawless remix the best?

I agree with the Wiggle song, though. Like what's the song's intention? Sing about ass? **** that ****.

I just forced myself to listen the second half to blank space (I only managed to get halfway through last time). I really don't understand how that song could be on anyone's top 10 list. So repetitive. So boring. What is the appeal? If Taylor has to be up there, shake it off would have been a much better choice.

Because it's a self referential, self dragging, ironic masterpiece and you will deal :whitney:

I agree with the Wiggle song, though. Like what's the song's intention? Sing about ass? **** that ****.

But that is what AATB is about :toofunny:

who will love me when the night is over

Because it's a self referential, self dragging, ironic masterpiece and you will deal :whitney:

But that is what AATB is about :toofunny:

But AATB isn't all about that. Some sort of love yourself/accept yourself message whereas tje otther song discussed the ass and things they want to do with it.

Get your facts straight :later:

But AATB isn't all about that. Some sort of love yourself/accept yourself message whereas tje otther song discussed the ass and things they want to do with it.

Get your facts straight :later:

Are you serious? That's literally what the song is about, that it's okay to have a fat ass. Did you think it was about the instrument?

And that's not what you said in your post hun. You where wondering why AATB was in the worst and how Wiggle was okay to be there because it's about asses, not specified :hor:

:kissga:

who will love me when the night is over

KingOfSpain

I can't at critics considering Taylor's music good.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

inuborg

10. BWET - Azealia Banks

9. Ryan Adams - Ryan Adams

8. The Voyager - Jerry Lewis

7. Transgender Dysphoria Blues - Against Me

6. Ultraviolence - Lana Del Rey

would time lie? 

would time lie?

never :classy:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived