Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ: Gaga denies claim by Kesha's lawyer that Dr. Luke raped her

SIRE

Featured Posts

STOP ACCUSING Y'ALL!

Even if Gaga is speaking about Rob Fusari, we still don't know if he actually did something illegal.

If Gaga wanted justice or him getting punished she would have done something or taken him to court and not wanted us to interfere with her case.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fusari is gay though. Could it be Flo Rida or Colby O'Donis?

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Fusari is not gay, he was even married at the time. He just looks weird now cause he thinks he can be male lady gaga.

Also,

"According to Radar Online, Fusari is currently in the middle of a lawsuit with Gaga's friend Wendy Starland, and has asked the Judge to seal the contents of certain documents.

They report that the motion filed by Fusari states: “This information may subject Germanotta to potential personal and professional harm.â€

So, she could sue her ex - the man who is credited with discovering her - for a huge sum of money if the slightest bit of information goes public."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/us-gossip/lady-gaga-could-sue-rob-3217777

FreePalestine

elijahfan

I feel kinda uncomfortable talking about this. I mean... What's in the past belongs to the past, and this is Gaga's story.

I must say though that all of you pointing fingers at Fusari is pretty weird, 'cause we all know Gaga and Fusari were an item (or maybe they weren't after all...?). I really don't know what to think anymore. I mean... they've worked a lot together, and to this day she still performs songs they've worked on together (Paparazzi).

As for Joe Vulpis, he did work with Gaga in the pre-Fame days, but I doubt she would be taking pictures when meeting him again if he had indeed abused her:

Joe_Vulpis.jpg

It makes sense that it was Rob now... :oops:

But...why would a gay man RAPE a woman as if he was thristy for some VAGINAL s-x? :duck:

Hormones: mans greatest mystery.

Spyro the Dragon

Rob-Fusari-Lady-Gaga-Real-Cool-New-Song-

I knew there was something suspicious about those tall blue jeans. 

Spyro the Dragon

TimisaMonster

Hormones: mans greatest mystery.

Maybe he was still "confused" at the time....maybe he's bi....who knows...he's a weird mystery rn as it is :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I think she might have given support to Kesha and her mother because she knows what's happening behind the curtains of showbiz, and she's been raped herself, but I'm also pretty sure it wasn't Dr. Luke in her case

Gaga met him for half an hour because he was so friggin basic she wanted to get the hell outta there.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

hughdancy

It was Fusari. She said it's easy to guess, people know my history and who I've worked with.

I don't think it is... she said that the person was like 20 years older than her. Is Fusari?

Edit: Fusari was 29 in 1998, so would've been... 39 in 2008. When Gaga was 22. Hm.

Archived