Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does Gaga have so many haters?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

This is like the question that I don't understand the most.

She preaches love, positivity, self-acceptance, creativity and art, she loves everyone regardless them being gay or straight, she makes good music, she is good to anyone and everyone (apart from Perez Swineton). Is it because of us little monsters?

Yes she is controversial but she's done way more good than bad. Also she was even more controversial back then, now when she's toned down, she gains more haters.

Other artists have haters as well but Gaga's haters is like a fanbase, they know everything about Lady Gaga, they are aware of her chart performance, her latest singles and albums, every video's views and every performance's rating, sometimes they are more dedicated than the fans.

What do you think?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's very hard for some people to see past her "attention seeking" outfits and strange stage antics. many people also just don't like the music and choose to ignore her and just label her weird.

You also can't really know much about her lovingness if you haven't watched her interviews which many non fans don't have time for/ don't want to 

Bradley

it's very hard for some people to see past her "attention seeking" outfits and strange stage antics. many people also just don't like the music and choose to ignore her and just label her weird.

You also can't really know much about her lovingness if you haven't watched her interviews which many non fans don't have time for/ don't want to 

She has tons of motivational speeches at her shows though. The fact that they don't like her music is also odd to me.

She has tons of motivational speeches at her shows though. The fact that they don't like her music is also odd to me.

but it's so easy to ignore her if you want to, you're just approaching it as a super fan. For example, I am no fan of Rhianna and so I haven't seen many of her interviews/ heard much of her music, because I don't go looking for it. 

Before I was a true fan, the only songs I had heard of where:

Just Dance

LoveGame

Paparazzi

PokerFace

BR

Telephone

Alejandro

Judas

TEOG

I also only knew about the Meat Dress as an outfit she had worn and had never seen any of her interviews. It was only after I decided to go and look for her/ find out more about her that I began to love her more and more  

because she's a bad ass b---h and people want to be her  :whitney: *sips truth tea*

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

because she's a bad ass b---h and people want to be her  :whitney: *sips truth tea*

they all jealous

Because she is different. People are afraid of difference.

All of this.

because shes not basic  :staymad:

Bradley

but it's so easy to ignore her if you want to, you're just approaching it as a super fan. For example, I am no fan of Rhianna and so I haven't seen many of her interviews/ heard much of her music, because I don't go looking for it. 

Before I was a true fan, the only songs I had heard of where:

Just Dance

LoveGame

Paparazzi

PokerFace

BR

Telephone

Alejandro

Judas

TEOG

I also only knew about the Meat Dress as an outfit she had worn and had never seen any of her interviews. It was only after I decided to go and look for her/ find out more about her that I began to love her more and more  

And that is why singles need to be released, and only the right songs so that they gain the GP's interest to find out more about her.

because shes not basic  :staymad:

I actually agree with you but Beyonce isn't basic as well, she doesn't sell many singles but her album sales are shocking though and she doesn't have that many haters

Elizabeth

Because she doesn't conform to what anyone expects her to be on pretty much every level and people don't like that because people like to put everyone in a box and she doesn't fit.

OpusDiaboli666

The GP only sees the crazy outfits and hear her pop Songs..most of them have no idea what an amazing voice she has bc it doesn't show so much in her hits. Also they have no idea what a wonderful human being she is..they probably think she is superficial and shallow when she is the star that does so much good for the world and for us

Most people don't look past her meat dress/ Paparazzi at the VMAs, anything that looks 'attention seeking'.

Also considering most people only know Poker Face and Just Dance, they don't know how well she can sing.

Now haters that are obsessed like other stans on Youtube comments are a whole different story.

Archived