Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Lady Gaga on Howard Stern (talks about music, rape, & more)

Americano

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I always.love Stern onterview.

Especially with my idols like Gaga and Manson.

This new one with Gaga, again, very insightful.

It is not just empty promo interview that another stations would do.

That is what I like about it.

Also, I need to highlight this,

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her stand against streaming services like Spotify.

:applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish Howard Stern asked her about her friendships with Terry & R.Kelly & Do What U Want video ... She never answered that question on the Reddit interview & conveniently never is asked ...

I wish Howard Stern asked her about her friendships with Terry & R.Kelly & Do What U Want video ... She never answered that question on the Reddit interview & conveniently never is asked ...

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a topic the interviewer agrees not to bring up. The fact it was completely ignored on Reddit and continues to be avoided in interviews, despite it being such a big, glaring topic, makes it pretty obvious there's a reason it's not addressed. 

I really wish she'd address it, though. 

evgenigerm2

Can somebody please type the interview

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

degenerate

How can someone completely interrupt one of the most famous celebrities in the world so many times without any hesitation

JazzGa

Anyone know who is playing piano in Lush Life? Is it Gaga?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

No, it's a guy from Tony's band I think. They even talk with him a bit, after the song.

FreePalestine

Whispering

How can someone completely interrupt one of the most famous celebrities in the world so many times without any hesitation

That's his job and really, what he is known for. You know what you are going to get when you go on his show.

He's interviewed so many big names and celebrities, in music, film, TV, comedy, business, news, and on and on. It would be impossible to list them all!

Here is a list. It is eight pages long:

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls052020548/

howard stern is so rude attacking her with personal questions. but other than that, interviews like these inspire me so much and remind me of why i love her. like GENUINELY love her like shes family for ****s sake.

I can't at the complaining in this thread though... Plenty of other artists are releasing new music and Gaga just released Cheek to Cheek and you all expect a new album to come in a few months or something.

She does tend to talk a lot, tho. :sweat:

howard stern is so rude attacking her with personal questions. but other than that, interviews like these inspire me so much and remind me of why i love her. like GENUINELY love her like shes family for ****s sake.

I'm the opposite. :P I like when interviewers don't beat around the bush. Usually they get a list of things they know the artist doesn't want to talk about before the interview, so he probably knew he wasn't asking anything Gaga was genuinely uncomfortable talking about. And it seems Gaga and Stern have a good rapport where Gaga can stand her ground and he'll respect it. It's a very...personal level of professionalism when those two interact.

She does tend to talk a lot, tho. :sweat:

I'm the opposite. :P I like when interviewers don't beat around the bush. Usually they get a list of things they know the artist doesn't want to talk about before the interview, so he probably knew he wasn't asking anything Gaga was genuinely uncomfortable talking about. And it seems Gaga and Stern have a good rapport where Gaga can stand her ground and he'll respect it. It's a very...personal level of professionalism when those two interact.

i do appreciate howard's cutting off the bull**** rhetoric but he is too insensitive at times. the marriage proposal question was completely unnecessary and puts her in a vulnerable spot which you can definitely tell she is uncomfortable with. disrespecting her private life for the sake of sensationalizing the interview was really inappropriate. i just hate how gaga made an effort to make herself comfortable around howard and he took it way for granted.

CannaeDrive

Marc Renzi from TB's quartet.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived