💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Madonna's photoshoot by Mert & Marcus

Jenniferella

Featured Posts

iloveit123

I think she'd surprise the world A LOT more at this point if she did some moments of extremely soft and demure. I don't mind moments of hard, I don't care if a fit 56 year old woman wants to show her boobs... but I want a completely different concept for her from time to time.

I always think about that shoot from the early 90's for Vanity Fair where she was done up like a little girl. Provacative, but soft. She could pull off something very different to this day, because she is obsessed with looking youthful, and photoshop of course.

vanity5.jpg

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

I think she'd surprise the world A LOT more at this point if she did some moments of extremely soft and demure. I don't mind moments of hard, I don't care if a fit 56 year old woman wants to show her boobs... but I want a completely different concept for her from time to time.

I always think about that shoot from the early 90's for Vanity Fair where she was done up like a little girl. Provacative, but soft. She could pull off something very different to this day, because she is obsessed with looking youthful, and photoshop of course.

vanity5.jpg

She had been bashed to hell and back for this shooting (people were saying she was "pomoting" pedophilia or something, wtf)

I think that now she wants to tell people that age doesn't set any boundary, if you feel good doing what you do at your age then it's all that matters. I highly support this.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Do you have any links? :giveup:

No, they were on soundcloud but have now been taken down. :-( I'm sure they'll pop up again soon though.

iloveit123

She had been bashed to hell and back for this shooting (people were saying she was "pomoting" pedophilia or something, wtf)

I think that now she wants to tell people that age doesn't set any boundary, if you feel good doing what you do at your age then it's all that matters. I highly support this.

Oh I agree, do things at any age, I just want something DIFFERENT... I don't feel this new shoot is anything new, though i don't mind some of the pics, just not exciting at all for me.

Archived