šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea condemns "fake gays" in the industry

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Well if this is a dig at Azealia and Nicki, it's kind of wrong considering whether they are gay/bi or not... they are supportive and empower the LGBT community with their lyrics which is a lot more than she's done.

Ā 

I like some of your songs girl but you're being a mess

Ā 

giphy.gif

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

spill it, sis.Ā 

it's embarrasing how they interpret "I don't wanna name names" to "I kissed a girl is okay"

Ā 

I'm not even an good english speaker and i understood thatĀ 

Fine, u try thinking of a title that includes her calling out the fake gayness but refusing to take a stance on a friends song that clearly perpetuates what she condemned 5 minutes earlier :lolgaga:

Fine, u try thinking of a title that includes her calling out the fake gayness but refusing to take a stance on a friends song that clearly does what she condemned 5 minutes earlier :lolgaga:

!!!!!!Ā 

Haroon

Having boyfriends doesn't mean a person cannot be bis-xual, nor homos-xual :huh: Relationships aren't a straight forward answer to what you're interested in, especially as there have been married men who have children with women that are actually gay :duck:

She didn't say what Katy did was ok, she just said she wasn't going to name names.

Ā 

God people, ya'll look for ANY excuse to hate on this girl. Now I know what Gaga must go through when she lurks on hereĀ  :smh:

this tho

Having boyfriends doesn't mean a person cannot be bis-xual, nor homos-xual :huh: Relationships aren't a straight forward answer to what you're interested in, especially as there have been married men who have children with women that are actually gay :duck:

Ā 

Exactly what I thought

Willy Wonka

She didn't say what Katy did was ok, she just said she wasn't going to name names.

Ā 

God people, ya'll look for ANY excuse to hate on this girl. Now I know what Gaga must go through when she lurks on hereĀ  :smh:

the katy issue aside, she clearly perpetuated bis-xual erasure, so that shows how uneducated she is already

Ā 

not to mention "being straight is cool too!" like are you ****ting me right now

Ā 

AND the fact that she thinks she gets to comment on how people choose to identify

Ā 

and seriously if youre gonna make such bold statements about this, then dont back down when someone brings up your friend. what a weak ass move

Ā 

good ****ing bye

Archived