Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Frozen 2 in the works

Michael

Featured Posts

Disney is making a full-length sequel to Frozen, star Idina Menzel has said.

Menzel - who voiced lead character Elsa in the 2013 smash hit movie - seemingly let slip the news when asked about rumours of a follow-up film in addition to the animated short and stage musical.

movies-frozen-still-3.jpg

"They're all in the works," she told The Daily Telegraph.

"[i'm not going to be involved in] the stage show," she clarified. "I don't know what will happen with that - but the movie hopefully.

"We'll see," she added. "I'm just going along for the ride."

The 43-year-old Broadway star also admitted that she is still shocked when young fans of the film recognise her in the street.

"I remember some of those classic Disney songs from movies, and you knew the character but you didn't know the person behind the song. But this is different, this is weird," she said.

"I can't give any tips on how to sing 'Let It Go' because I barely can sing it sometimes," Menzel added.

"It's really hard. I can't wake up in the morning and just sing it.

"I guess my advice is that everyone who likes to sing it should sing it loud and proud and karaoke it out - sing it in the shower, sing it in the car and don't worry about hitting the high notes."

The Tony Award winner, whose Christmas LP is out now, recently announced plans to tour the US next summer.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a613264/disney-is-making-frozen-2-says-idina-menzel.html#~oWY2lCo9NehCHd

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Milk Ha and get them coins

:madge:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I really love the movie but idk how will they make story for another one.....mmwho knows maybe turns out being good.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

RAMROD

Really, aside from Japanese, do we need this??! :eww:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived