Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj ties Madonna's total entries on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart

Yanko

Featured Posts

I had to create an account to scalp a few members, first of all. NO ONE is comparing Madonna to Nicki or visa-versa, Nicki is a Hip Hop force to be recogned with, 101 features are dropped in the Hip Hop/Urban community EVERY year, Nicki Minaj holds enough power in her name and her verses on OTHER peoples music to push it. Because let's face it, most songs that (feat. Nicki Minaj) don't sound as good without her, she's earned her spots since 2010 she's pushed MULTIPLE RIAA certified songs, as a feature and as an artist.

In this day & age having a #1 can be good for your career if you're a single orientated artist where most people use you for your singles, but Nicki is a FEMALE RAP icon, one of the most successful rappers overall. Dionne Warwick has 38 albums and the same amount of entries and NO #1, but I would never take away what she's done as an artist, some of you stans are so statistic orientated that you forget that you don't need to have a single at the top of the charts to have a great album, ARTPOP is a great example for that :) and you also don't need to chart to know an artist and an album are good, considering majority of Lana Del Rey's singles haven't seen the Billboard, goes for Azealia too.

Comparing Nicki an artist who may dive into pop but remains a Hip Hop artist hold so much over the POP orientated genres says alot, take it how you see it. 

Congrats should be in place, Nicki as a female rapper has given quality enough to have her music on Billboard, the 'digital' era has more so ruined this possibility due to piracy, but the fact she can still do it, like so many others should be commended. 

Showing hate in a post that's orientated to praising her just shows how bitter some of you are, the whole 'I don't need to like her' charade is void considering you clicked in to give your two cents. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

And still no solo #1 LoL

yet you are over here loling at a millionaire while you barely manage to accumulate 4,000 posts on a pop forum. As if you or anyone else has anything to laugh at.

You stans couldn't even climb the billboard charts if there were double sided dildos on the other side.

Tropico

yet you are over here loling at a millionaire while you barely manage to accumulate 4,000 posts on a pop forum. As if you or anyone else has anything to laugh at.

You stans couldn't even climb the billboard charts if there were double sided dildos on the other side.

SHOTS. FIRED. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

:rip: 

I had to create an account to scalp a few members, first of all. NO ONE is comparing Madonna to Nicki or visa-versa, Nicki is a Hip Hop force to be recogned with, 101 features are dropped in the Hip Hop/Urban community EVERY year, Nicki Minaj holds enough power in her name and her verses on OTHER peoples music to push it. Because let's face it, most songs that (feat. Nicki Minaj) don't sound as good without her, she's earned her spots since 2010 she's pushed MULTIPLE RIAA certified songs, as a feature and as an artist.

In this day & age having a #1 can be good for your career if you're a single orientated artist where most people use you for your singles, but Nicki is a FEMALE RAP icon, one of the most successful rappers overall. Dionne Warwick has 38 albums and the same amount of entries and NO #1, but I would never take away what she's done as an artist, some of you stans are so statistic orientated that you forget that you don't need to have a single at the top of the charts to have a great album, ARTPOP is a great example for that :) and you also don't need to chart to know an artist and an album are good, considering majority of Lana Del Rey's singles haven't seen the Billboard, goes for Azealia too.

Comparing Nicki an artist who may dive into pop but remains a Hip Hop artist hold so much over the POP orientated genres says alot, take it how you see it. 

Congrats should be in place, Nicki as a female rapper has given quality enough to have her music on Billboard, the 'digital' era has more so ruined this possibility due to piracy, but the fact she can still do it, like so many others should be commended. 

Showing hate in a post that's orientated to praising her just shows how bitter some of you are, the whole 'I don't need to like her' charade is void considering you clicked in to give your two cents. 

post more often please :applause:

:applause: All of this. 

BLACKOUTbritney

These kind of records bother me. They just show how many singles she has released or has been featured on while only 10% of them have made it into a decent position

StrawberryBlond

No one is saying that this record is invalid because her music is bad, it's because the record is an inaccurate way to judge success. Charting at #100 on Billboard is not that hard and doing it 100 times over is all you need to do to stand a chance of achieving this record. So, it's meaningless. This record gives a highly unfair advantage to rappers as well as to singers who started their career in the digital age. This is why the new artists are getting more songs on the chart than the ones who have been around for several decades. You know that doesn't make sense or is fair. It just feels like the industry is making up these records to big up newer artists that they want to promote and make them out to be far more successful than they actually are.

And we have every right to critique an artist we don't like. If there was no critique, no one would know how to do better. It's good for you to get a bit of frustration out every now and again too. I don't for a second believe that everyone who states "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" is a saint.

She has a lot of songs charting in 50s and below for few or lil more. So that's the collabs work , but still impressive.

Gianni Versace

And we have every right to critique an artist we don't like. If there was no critique, no one would know how to do better. 

Yeah, because Nicki Minaj reads Gagadaily and doesn't rest until some brat halfway across the globe believes that she has become better. :roll:

She has a lot of songs charting in 50s and below for few or lil more. So that's the collabs work , but still impressive.

she collabs with some irelevent rappers and only reason they enter hot 100 is because of nicki  :spin:  :spin:

Archived