💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Shia LaBeouf Opens Up About Being Whipped and Raped

inuborg

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Um.... wasn't there security around to prevent this kind of thing? Like... what If someone had attempted to kill him? When Marina Abramovic was doing her retrospective performance, there was security everywhere and they stopped a couple of loonies.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Before anyone screams "victim" shaming, it is not, but I doubt this counts as rape and I find it a bit disrespectful to actual rape victims. He could have stopped it, but allowed it to happen for his "performance", I'm not sure it counts :duck:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

If he didn't say anything he obviously didn't give her his conscent so although there wasn't anything to prevent him from stopping her, it's still rape.

Weird how no one noticed tho

Computer

Marina Abramovic teas. When she sat there and the art patrons almost shot her with that gun because they could.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

It's MK Ultra I tell you  :grr:

But in all seriousness, if this is true  :wtf:

Like he's become a mess nowadays and I guess there are reasons why. Poor him

But wait a minute, he didn't do anything because of his performance art. What the heck? Like, there's a strict and defined line between making art and getting raped. If you did not do anything and you had the absolute power to stop it, it will look bad on your part when you try to take this to court. Unless he was tied down to a chair but I don't think he was. I'm not condoning rape but if he had the absolute power to stop this and call for help but he didn't just because of wearing a paper bag over his head, he needs to chill

True... but if it was the other way around no one would be questioning it. 

If a man went in and penetrated a woman doing an "art instillation" every one would be outraged. I'm not sure how serious he is being about it but I think it does highlight an inequality that many people hold about men being raped. 

Archived