Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Shia LaBeouf Opens Up About Being Whipped and Raped

inuborg

Featured Posts

inuborg

Shia LaBeouf has been having quite the year but it just seems to be getting worse for the troubled actor. In a tell-all interview, he recently revealed he was “whipped and raped†by a female during his “I Am Not Famous†gallery viewing that he put himself on display for. Shia gets in-depth about male rape and goes on to give details of his seemingly horrific encounter.

“One woman who came with her boyfriend, who was outside the door when this happened, whipped my legs for ten minutes and then stripped my clothing and proceeded to rape me … There were hundreds of people in line when she walked out with disheveled hair and smudged lipstick. It was no good, not just for me but her man as well. On top of that my girl was in line to see me, because it was Valentine’s Day and I was living in the gallery for the duration of the event – we were separated for five days, no communication. So it really hurt her as well, as I guess the news of it travelled through the line. When she came in she asked for an explanation, and I couldn’t speak, so we both sat with this unexplained trauma silently. It was painful.â€

Source:http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2014/11/28/woah-shia-labeouf-opens-whipped-raped/

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

It's MK Ultra I tell you  :grr:

But in all seriousness, if this is true  :wtf:

Like he's become a mess nowadays and I guess there are reasons why. Poor him

But wait a minute, he didn't do anything because of his performance art. What the heck? Like, there's a strict and defined line between making art and getting raped. If you did not do anything and you had the absolute power to stop it, it will look bad on your part when you try to take this to court. Unless he was tied down to a chair but I don't think he was. I'm not condoning rape but if he had the absolute power to stop this and call for help but he didn't just because of wearing a paper bag over his head, he needs to chill

That's performance art for you. Nothing new or shocking here. 

But still terrible. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Didymus

I don't understand how that woman did that without anyone noticing..

Anyway, I love him so much, one of my favorite actors :flutter:

RainingOnMe

I don't understand how that woman did that without anyone noticing..

Anyway, I love him so much, one of my favorite actors :flutter:

Same...  :huh:

TRILL MONSTER

Thats his fault....

How are you gonna sit there and do nothing for the sake of art......

marina abromivic teas

OMG... so its come to this. . better work elite b*tc***.  stop the puppet from speaking b4 its too late. this is really getting serious. your reverse psycho ain't workin id tell u.

oopps.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

MelbHawker

So because he was 'performing' he stood there and allowed the rape to happen? Hmmmm.

Sorry to be the one who points out that something doesn't add up here. At all. 

inuborg

So because he was 'performing' he stood there and allowed the rape to happen? Hmmmm.

Sorry to be the one who points out that something doesn't add up here. At all. 

When i first read the article, I though the boyfriend raped him. But I didn't want to be the one who says out loud its i think its pretty hard for a woman to rape a man. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived