Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Star Wars - Episode VII: The Force Awakens (trailer)

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That lightsaber looks dumb and awesome in the same time XDDDD.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Sizzily

IS THIS F**KING REAL!!!?!? HOLY SH*T!!!  OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE! 

That droid, the stormtroopers, the rebel helmets, that lightsaber  :giveup:  :giveup:

One Banned Boi

xoxo cupcakke

It seems okay, but that lightsaber looks dumb imo. :deadbanana:

But it's a cross though! OMG. It's cooler than Asajj Ventress' lightsabers. OMG. I'm so f-ing HYPED. AHAHAHAHAHA!

If only Star Wars had an IV baby could I bear. Being away from it, I found a vein, put it in here!

I really hope they didn't add a black person to be the stereotypical comic relief. I hope he has force capabilities. It'd be nice to see that in a Star Wars movie. I mean, we only got that with Mace Windu. I'm also noticing a bunch of people on the Aayla Secura bandwagon nowadays. I find it so glad that people are starting to appreciate the Twi'lek Queen of the Force.

Back to the movie, I'm kind of skeptical about JJ Abrams but I hope he doesn't screw this over and make it all Disney-centric.

OOH. I could see Star Wars going through its DARK PHASE. I wonder what the plot will be about. What has become of the Original Trilogy cast. Will the Yuuzhan Vong storyline be completely obliterated upon release? OMG. I just can't wait.

Will the Yuuzhan Vong storyline be completely obliterated upon release? OMG. I just can't wait.

they confirmed this, NOTHING from the Old EU will be used apparently, but seeing this, it will be mostly about the empire's remnants etc.

RAMROD

My feels!! :giveup:

And we have to wait til next December for this!!!

:nooo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

But it's a cross though! OMG. It's cooler than Asajj Ventress' lightsabers. OMG. I'm so f-ing HYPED. AHAHAHAHAHA!

An inverted cross !!!!!11111111111111111

I c u Disney kJ055mi.gif  :derpga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFchgev8mjc

queen Ariana paid homage to star wars with this

I think it's supossed to be a sword.

sis he was joking, it's a lightsaber

sis he was joking, it's a lightsaber

I know, hun.

Anyway, I'm not feling the trailer at all.

Looks like a movie for children.. :/

Archived