💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga special to be aired on Germany's VOX (November 30th)

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

"The TV channel VOX accompanied Gaga at her performances, press conferences and backstage", see more for infos:

http://www.universal-music.de/lady-gaga/news/detail/article:231247/30-november-2014-voxde-veroeffentlicht-lady-gagas-cheek-to-cheek-konzert

http://www.universal-music.de/lady-gaga/news/detail/article:231188/jetzt-reinschauen-lady-gaga-und-tony-bennett-im-video-zu-it-dont-mean-a-thing-if-it-aint-got-that-swing

They say there will be unseen footage of her backstage etc. ...

It will be aired on Sunday on VOX - also the "Cheek to Cheek" concert will be available for 48 hours on the online site. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Is it new interviews or?

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Andy McQueen

Is it new interviews or?

I don't know, I wonder that too. Because the site claims "the TV channel VOX accompanied Gaga at her performances, press conferences and backstage", which implicates new material - but it could be also possible that this channel just bought already existing footage in, you know? I hope it will be new interviews with her. 

Teal Ambition

I don't know, I wonder that too. Because the site claims "the TV channel VOX accompanied Gaga at her performances, press conferences and backstage", which implicates new material - but it could be also possible that this channel just bought already existing footage in, you know? I hope it will be new interviews with her. 

Yeah its not very clear. I hope its new footage, that would be pretty awesome!

Teal Ambition

I think its new footage, they're using this pic, and I don't think I've seen it before.

lady-gaga-so-zerbrechlich-ist-die-kuenst

Schwerk

Hope my parents in Germany have that channel so they can record it. 

It sounds very interesting, I'm excited! Only thing I always hate is how they dub all the voices :roll:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

NewUsername

OMG IS IT the Belgium concert ?!

The picture they used is from the Belgium concert :o and the article says "A concert", so it could be the Belgium concert :oo hopefully

Supersonic

@VOX? I guess she broke her partnership with Pro7, but couldn't she just a pick a channel that people actually watch?

Archived