❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Liam Payne's Fake Smile Vine Goes Viral; Liam responds on Twitter

Coop

Featured Posts

Haroon

It's not just the smile though :laughga: It's the whole thing :dies: The way the phones are grabbed, the instant drop in smile, the no-looking-back while handing the phones back :rip: It's all just not working in his favour unfortunately :spin:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreyw

Why is such a big deal with this? Probably he wasn't in the mood for taking selfies but he had to put a smile on for them. It's not that great to take thousands of pics with thousands of persons ... It's really exausting

so fake  :smh:

wtf if I had fans,I would be REALLY happy to take photos with them

For like, a week maybe.

The issue here is what is worse? Not taking photos with your fans or not being sincerely happy about doing it. I would personally just be happy with a photo.

He's just doing his job and is trying to do it quickly and effectively, I mean look at the speed with which she is giving  out a picture to as many fans as possible...don't shade ha

Gosh I don't like one direction, but celebrities can't do anything right sometimes. He's taking time time out of his busy schedule to take pictures WITH all of these people, he didn't do anything wrong. People just love to b---h about stuff.

He didn't even LOOK at the fans. He paid more attention to their phones :fail:

Well there's like 200 screaming fans there, do you expect him to personally talk and look at all of them? They should be grateful for a photo.

Lion Heart

Kek

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived