❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

LISTEN: Madonna - Rebel heart (snippet)

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iloveit123

Oh dear, this is pretty bland. It definitely sounds like her. I've been worried about some of the producers she's picked. :-(

xoxo cupcakke

Well it sounds better than Gimme All Your Luvin and 4 Minutes. It sounds promising and also American Life Madonna but I know she won't ever go back to American Life Madonna after what it did to her

iloveit123

The production better be blow me away when the finished version is released to makeup for that lyrical disaster.

I've heard some of the Aviccii songs may have been re-worked by other producers and this is an early demo... let's hope.

I like the register she is singing in at least... that is the only thing I like about it. :-(

She's been working on this album probably longer than any she's worked on (at least in the past few years) so it worries me this is what she could possibly be outputting (lyrics too)

OK, must stay calm... lol

Rat Boy

I like it  :flop:

It sounds American Life meets MDNA  :spin:

American Life is so underrated imo.

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

DrewStevens

It kinda sounds like her. I hope this is not a single because it sounds very generic and basic as hell. It could be a Pitbull song. I like it but... c'mon she is Madonna.

sounds like jessica lange singing :rip:

OMG I hear it too :rip:

iloveit123

sounds like jessica lange singing :rip:

what happened madonaa

OMG I can just picture Madonna in her tent at the freakshow wearing a silk pajama outfit readying herself to be the biggest star again.... singing this, LOL

Archived