💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fashion Film - U N R A V E L

Posterboy

Featured Posts

Here's my fashion film 'U N R A V E L' I made it for my Uni project - wondering what you guys think of it? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXfr7LlIoCY

Posterboy

HauntingHollow

i like it  :applause: is it about fashion taking controll over us or what ? :shake:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Really interesting watch! Congrats!

:wtf: It's so weird and I love it!

i like it  :applause: is it about fashion taking controll over us or what ? :shake:

Thanks guys  :hug:  It's whatever you want it to be about, it's more about the visuals and performance leaving the viewer questioning what it is about so it's different to each person watching it! But I like your take on it :D

Posterboy

tomsches

I was hoping for the Björk song, but I love it still!

Where's the fashion tho...

Really awesome! I love the idea, it seems really original and cool. I hope you get good marks for this.

However I dunno if it's best described as a fashion film tbh? I also appreciate the minimalistic sound work and I love how you've used that effect, but I can't help but feel it would benefit from a little more music. Even just like an ambient underscore to help portray the mood, and then the abrupt effect you've used would contrast nicely. Idk that's just my opinion though!

But it's really professional and stylish, I enjoyed it a lot!

Interlude

Huge fan of fashion films and this was incredible. Such a striking visual, I'm in love! :flutter:

Was it hard to find someone willing to participate as the model? I'm sure the nudity would be an off point for most people

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived