Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: Iggy Azalea’s ‘Reclassified’ to sell 11,000 units in the US

SexXDreams

Featured Posts

Um Youre comparing ep that sold 20k overall with album that is almost gold lol. Many people owned TNC so buying Reclassified for singles doesn't have sense. Also TNC sold around the same ammount as R this week so together its at 50k this week

but azealia is an indie artist who is not that famous

iggy is the new queen of rap who has smash singles such as fancy dark horse and beg for charli  :yes:

i still bop to iggy szn tho :music:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

exactly

212 was on the 1991 ep

same thing

So you're saying that people buy BEYONCÉ - More EP for Drunk In Love and XO?

Okay :spin:

angelduuh

the decay.

I think it's because it only comes with 4 new songs... everybody can just buy the new songs and that's it...

Um Youre comparing ep that sold 20k overall with album that is almost gold lol. Many people owned TNC so buying Reclassified for singles doesn't have sense. Also TNC sold around the same ammount as R this week so together its at 50k this week

read this

No one should compare Azealia's sales to Iggy's sales. Azealia is a alternative/indie artists while Iggy is a big pop star who releases more accessible music.

So you're saying that people buy BEYONCÉ - More EP for Drunk In Love and XO?

Okay :spin:

no, i'm saying that Iggy put her old hits on there for sales but why would anyone want the singles when they already bought them

SissyFromSpace

Didn't BWET sell this much? with no preceding hit single, and no promo whatsoever

lmao

Nope. Iggy still outsells Azealia

Teenage Dream, which had tons of hits, Re-release sold 33K. Same with Nicki's RE-relese, etc

Yep :fan:

check above

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Teenage Dream, which had tons of hits, Re-release sold 33K. Same with Nicki's RE-relese, etc

check above

but iggy had full week with snl major lable and amas 

and nickis re release did 36 k  :giggle:

SissyFromSpace

but iggy had full week with snl major lable and amas 

and nickis re release did 36 k  :giggle:

Iggy purposly said there wouldn't be as much promo, or any promo at all, for her re-release since she wants to tour and work on album #2 already.

Nicki did 20K btw.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

inuborg

check above

Lay off my quote button, kay thanks. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Iggy purposly said there wouldn't be as much promo, or any promo at all, for her re-release since she wants to tour and work on album #2 already.

Nicki did 20K btw.

You AB stans are so sad. WORK was only ever on The New Classic. That's it. She didn't milk Work like 212 :rofl:

But at the end of the day, we shouldn't comepare a not so popular pop girl (AB) to a rapper (Iggy) it just makes no sense.

ok im done 

:lmao:

I get you, you are totally a troll and I should just laugh at you, which I will continue to do. AB does a better job rapping in just a four song section of her album than Iggy will in her entire career. 

And btw Work was on That Change Your Life EP, TNC, and RC :awkney: so obsessed with AB and her fans, can't even get your fav's facts straight.

CYL EP doesn't count, neither does reclassified because that's the rerelease of TNC :awkney:

inuborg

CYL EP doesn't count, neither does reclassified because that's the rerelease of TNC :awkney:

Why doesnt it count? Because you say so? Lol okay....
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Why doesnt it count? Because you say so? Lol okay....

It was a little ass EP to give the fans until the album as the album kept being delayed. Fancy was barley a hit yet when Iggy released TNC. Reclassified is a RERELEASE for the millionth time which some of you can't grasp, obviously the first single Work from the original album is going to be on the RERELEASE. Some of you are so pressed about iggy it's ridiculous just stfu god damn

Archived