💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: Iggy Azalea’s ‘Reclassified’ to sell 11,000 units in the US

SexXDreams

Featured Posts

Y'all making up excuses. :rip:

Reclassified is just bad. Just milking now she is popular.

Nobody's making up excuses though. It's a rerelease.i don't get why anyone would expect massive sales on this considering the original album didn't have massive sales.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

technically 212 is on there  :giggle:

if u say that that tho

reclassified has work, change ur life, black widow, fancy and bounce

inuborg

if u say that that tho

reclassified has work, change ur life, black widow, fancy and bounce

And mind you this is the third thing she's put Work on :emma: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

And mind you this is the third thing she's put Work on :emma:

she's trying to continue her success but she's just bleeding it all out 

inuborg

Do you guys not get the concept of a rerelease?

Being honest with you, I am kinda new to this whole replace the filler from the album with new singles type of re-release. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Single pushed by major label isn't promo :bye: the single is going to become a hit just like black widow this one is taking it's time.

SNL and AMAs only promoted the single tbh, not the rerelease nobody knows about this rerelease.

i thought single was a promo for the album :rip: its different for the queen of rap? 

I canceled my preorder for it because I wasn't feeling any of the new stuff enough to buy an album with mostly songs I already owned (except We in This Bitch, which I think it arguably her best song yet). I think a lot of it has to do with how they did it...they didn't do a re-release, they added 5 new songs + all of her old singles + a few random tracks from TNC and made it available as a totally new album. It would've been smarter and more successful I think if she had done a classic (no pun intended) re-release with the entire first album + a second disc with the 5 new songs and also have the 5 new songs available as its own album, like The Fame Monster or Cannibal. I think a lot more people would've bought it if they had an EP with only the new songs. I know I would have.

I'm not trying to defend, even though I love her to death, because I don't think she pulled through with the new material except We in This Bitch and Iggy SZN. Beg for It would be fine if it was just Iggy with no feature. The feature just makes it too much like Fancy for me. I'd rather have Iggy doing something for the chorus like on We in This Bitch, Iggy SZN, or the demo version of Fancy. I think it would've been more successful too.

Archived