Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Katy Perry's new car all covered with PRISM singles

Spyro

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

It's pretty insane that it's from NSW! :eek: I wonder if I'll see it :spin: Does it have to be a Megane CC tho... you'll see who's driving it pretty good :laughga:

Edit: The Gaga Holden Ute is also from NSW.... :awesome:

438219-gaga.jpg

Even though I don't like her, I think this is pretty awesome! 

I KNOW all of ya'll would be PRAISING this car to heaven and back if it was Gaga...

You guys just ALWAYS want something to complain about, especially if it's Katy.  :lmao:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Prismatic

All these press souls. Seriously, like the comment above, if Gagz did this, yall be like "OMG YASSSSS GAGZ" "SLAY" "PROMO THOSE SINGLES" etc. But anything Katy does is reductive, basic, flop in the eyes of a Monster. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

LeoFameMonster

This is awkward how the hell is she going to run from Paparazzi in this lol I hate paparazzi but look at me, over here! Just don't take my picture haha Mess

The Gaga covered Fan Car remains the best though.

PicklePower

This is awkward how the hell is she going to run from Paparazzi in this lol I hate paparazzi but look at me, over here! Just don't take my picture haha Mess

The Gaga covered Fan Car remains the best though.

Ya pressed a little, dude?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Ray of Light

People attacking a personal form of transportation. How sad :giveup: The car is amazing and fun, a polar opposite from your psychotic, hateful preconceptions :lmao:

LeoFameMonster

Ya pressed a little, dude?

not pressed at all bro. Who should be pressed are the Papz she but on blast. I just think it's a little hypocritical IMO

Archived