Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

You know "Monster 4 Life" could totally be...

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

... a great name for a greatest hits album by Gaga.

I think she's at a point of her career where she's ready for her 1st greatest hits album. She has 4 albums and one duet album. I don't think she's going to release any new music in 2015 so it can be the perfect time for a compilation album. Of course including a new/unreleased track wouldn't be such a bad idea.

What do you think?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

No it should be the name of her next album.

It's for her compilation/greatest hits album, not her next studio album :)

i think it's too early

I don't think so. 4 albums already are very good.

Brooke Candy

It's for her compilation/greatest hits album, not her next studio album :)

That's cool, but i think it should be the name of her next studio album

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Cody Draco

I definitely think that the only way that title wouldn't be a mess is if it were a greatest hits album. She could include DITD, Monster, Venus, and Gypsy as well as a couple brand new songs. :classy:

just dance poker face lovegame paparazzi bad romance telephone alejandro born this way edge fo glory applause 

and some unreleased material im here for it 

I wouldn't buy a greatest hits album this early into her career tbh. I guess a lot of people do it but for me it just seems quite tacky when artists are still in their prime... And by that I mean still young, active and regularly recording.

For me the only case where I'd be cool with a Greatest Hits album would be if she for some reason wanted/needed to get out of her contract with Interscope so released one as the final album she signed up for. OR if she played the Super Bowl and released it the next day. Something like that.

She's had plenty of singles but to me a GH album feels like something that should span an extensive journey, and TF-AP doesn't feel like that long imo.

xoxo cupcakke

That would be a great title for the next classic rock, acoustic, jazz, pop, experimental hip ho influenced album

Or what she should do is just name it  :pawsup:  and leave it nameless like Prince did. That would be so iconic to just have an album named  :pawsup: in some variation

Archived