Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show promo by Pepsi

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katy, this time you need to hit the notes. 

She's going to be performing in front of millions of people so this chick better not ruin it, especially if she decides to sing Firework. I've heard her sing that song multiple times and not once have I heard her match (or come close to) her vocals on the track. She can't even belt without being a pitchy mess.  :trootea:

-&rew

Katy making LM's forever pressed since 2013. The impact is real.

I'm really hoping to see her performance, I think is gonna be very entertaining.

I can't wait to hear all her biggest hits in 15 min.  :giveup:

RAMROD

Inb4 9173638392 straight guys booed at her later on.

Can u imagine if she causes riot?

Gonna be a historical Superbowl Half Time EVER.

:lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChasingGhosts

ive never understood why they get all these pop stars to do the halftime show for mostly adult football fans. gaga would be great but other than her they need to get rock and metal bands. I know they've done that in the past but they should do it all the time.

Exactly! I know Gaga is a 'pop star' but she's more of a rock star if you know what I mean...

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

aaargh I don't like it and that's coming from a person who likes katy and her music a lot. She should ditch that childish imagery already. its her chance to change it with the superbowl but it looks like she s not gonna do it.

as for the shades that you see in this I think its dumb to say she s shading taylor by using her own dancers in her own commercial. Should she hire new dancers is what you are implying?

Inb4 9173638392 straight guys booed at her later on.

Can u imagine if she causes riot?

Gonna be a historical Superbowl Half Time EVER.

:lmao:

omfg :lmao:

Archived