Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Few people show up at Fifth Harmony concert

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

And MTV want us to think that they really won the "Artist To Watch" award over 5 Seconds of Summer, Charli XCX and Sam Smith. With their EP that peaked at #6 with first week sales of 28,000, their as-of-yet-unreleased-pushed-back debut album, their highest peaking #43 single and their mall tours. Yeah, pull the other one. I don't get why Simon's still trying to make these girls happen (he's even going to get them a promo slot of the X Factor UK) when XF US got cancelled, none of the winners or runners-up went on to be successful and the very first winner still hasn't got an album out. It's uncharacteristic for him to put so much faith in a girl group.

And MTV want us to think that they really won the "Artist To Watch" award over 5 Seconds of Summer, Charli XCX and Sam Smith. With their EP that peaked at #6 with first week sales of 28,000, their as-of-yet-unreleased-pushed-back debut album, their highest peaking #43 single and their mall tours. Yeah, pull the other one. I don't get why Simon's still trying to make these girls happen (he's even going to get them a promo slot of the X Factor UK) when XF US got cancelled, none of the winners or runners-up went on to be successful and the very first winner still hasn't got an album out. It's uncharacteristic for him to put so much faith in a girl group.

I agree with this

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

RAMROD

Are those numbers includes security team in front of the stage??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Whispering

This is like something you would see at Pawsdown. They are clearly not in their performance clothes. I don't care for this group one way or the other, but I dislike these types of threads.

Edit: I see who d--g another thread over from the cesspool. :roll:

Archived