💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sword Art Online

Zsolti

Featured Posts

5fe886f3daa6485efecf1ea6dc52079313432655

This is the official thread for Sword Art Online. It is an ongoing anime and light novel series. Here,fans of the anime can discuss with others new episodes,the characters,and everything related to it. The novels may also be discussed, provided that spoiler tags are used when discussing upcoming story lines.

There are two seasons as of now (Sword Art Online I & II)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Jl_-b7ju0

Sword Art Online (SAO) is a Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG), released in 2022. With the Nerve Gear, a virtual reality helmet that stimulates the user's five senses via their brain, players can experience and control their in-game characters with their minds.
On November 6, 2022, the players log into SAO for the first time, and later discover that they are unable to log out. They are then informed by Akihiko Kayaba, SAO's creator, that if they wish to be free, they must reach the 100th floor of the game's tower and defeat the final boss. However, if their avatars die in-game, their bodies will also die in the real world.

Watch the series on Crunchyroll: http://www.crunchyroll.com/sword-art-online (new episodes every Saturday)

tumblr_n9p3wqmb0H1s0rxzvo1_500.gif

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Giorno Giovanna

I love this anime, just completed the first season (24episodes) yesterday.

excited to see how gun gale online is going to turn out :D

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

I love this anime, just completed the first season (24episodes) yesterday.

excited to see how gun gale online is going to turn out :D

yay! 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Giorno Giovanna

the mother rosario arc is so emotional and beautiful

:cryga:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived