💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Surprise at the livestreamed artRAVE?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

Mess

waht? Yeah mixing jazz with pop, and edm would be messy i agree :awkney:

This is last moment of ARTPOP why shamelesly promote CTC using it's shine :awkney:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpusDiaboli666

waht? Yeah mixing jazz with pop, and edm would be messy i agree :awkney:

This is last moment of ARTPOP why shamelesly promote CTC using it's shine :awkney:

This! It would be disrespectful to ARTPOP. She can do C2C for as long as she likes come Tuesday but this is ARTPOP's and the Artrave's last moment. She has to let it shine bright and she will

It would be nice, but I personally think that we shouldn't discuss this. If it's a surprise, it's a surprise and we shouldn't be expecting it. :)

MonsterOfSpain

I think ArtRave deserves proper goodbye without thinking about promo or extra 100 copies.  

This tbh, she'll already be performing Bang Bang anyways.

Pls no because jazz+artRAVE dont go together

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Paper Gangsta

that will ruin the moment

I think ArtRave deserves proper goodbye without thinking about promo or extra 100 copies.

This is what I wanted to say :yes:

Blue Jeans

Perform Telephone with Beyoncé and I can die in peace :legend:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Lona Delery

If she does that, I'm definitely not buying DVD. I'm not here for tony being on artRAVE dvd

This tbh.

As much as I like C2C, Tony would be the reason not to buy the DVD imo. It's the artRAVE for Gods sake

Mess

tbh I think you'd be the first one to complain if Gaga would perform an ARTPOP song on a jazz concert with Tony :awkney:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

I hope she'll delete Bang Bang from the setlist (even if I love the song), to re-add fashion! + cake.
That's all I'm asking for. (and I wanna be with you instead of dope, but I'm not counting on it haha)

EDIT : oh, and R.Kelly and/or the rappers from Jn'D would be amazing, but I don't believe it, not even 0,0001%

Perform Telephone with Beyoncé and I can die in peace :legend:

Omfg, the meltdown. That would leave a trace in history of pop. Damn. I want her to invite so much people on stage  :giveup: (But I guess Surgeon and Chew Fu are something at least!  :sweat: )

I'm here for a FULL performance of Brooklyn Nights or Temple or Onion Girl or some other ARTPOP song we never got

If she MUST do ANYTHING from Cheek To Cheek it better be Bang Bang or Lush Life

monketsharona

Like she said on facebook this show is 'the last chapter of ARTPOP era' and we 'definitely don't want to miss this' : so to me, yes we'll get a surprise...

BUT Tony being there wouldn't be a real surprise. She's promoting CtC so no surprise here... The real surprise would be a hint for next album. 

Archived