💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry EXPOSES Australian Press

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get why people basically defend the paparazzi.

It's like telling a woman "If a guy catcalls you or puts their hand on you in a club, just give them a smile and politely turn them down. You look hot and you're out in public- what do you expect? If you don't want to be eye-****ed, just stay at home."

Like. Have you ever been out and about and had someone stare at you? It's weird. It feels weird. You want them to stop.

Now imagine you've got someone staring at you, following you, with a camera, yelling things at you, and you're not even doing anything related to your career.

It's bull**** to defend this kind of behavior.

Found on tumblr :lmao:

tumblr_nfgz14zS121rync8mo1_1280.png

:rofl: :rofl:

PicklePower

It's like telling a woman "If a guy catcalls you or puts their hand on you in a club, just give them a smile and politely turn them down. You look hot and you're out in public- what do you expect? If you don't want to be eye-****ed, just stay at home."

Like. Have you ever been out and about and had someone stare at you? It's weird. It feels weird. You want them to stop.

Now imagine you've got someone staring at you, following you, with a camera, yelling things at you, and you're not even doing anything related to your career.

:rofl: :rofl:

:applause:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

PopBitch

It happens in America all the time, the stars stalked with a gang of paps.    I understand calling out Australia paps doing that, but it's not like America is any different.

Jennifer Garner says they park in front of her house every day and follow her when she takes her children to school.  She says what you can't see is the gang of them all snapping away, intrusive, scaring her children, a mom with no makeup on just doing her school run for the children, and is completely stalked and harassed.

No, it's not like that. Women don't choose to be women, but (most) celebrities choose to be famous. If a person chooses the spotlight, then he/she can't complain when it's on them. However, I do find it wrong to harass a celebrity's child because the child didn't choose to be famous. 

Katy choose to be famous. Being followed by the paparazzi is part of the price of fame. She has no expectation of privacy when on a public beach. She should have made the deal with the paparazzi because they have the same right to be at the beach as she does. She needs to learn how to deal with them like Gaga does. This is one of the many reasons I don't like Katy. She acts like a spoiled brat. She wants all the benefits of fame, but complains about the small costs. 

Ladey Gagz

No, it's not like that. Women don't choose to be women, but (most) celebrities choose to be famous. If a person chooses the spotlight, then he/she can't complain when it's on them. However, I do find it wrong to harass a celebrity's child because the child didn't choose to be famous. 

Katy choose to be famous. Being followed by the paparazzi is part of the price of fame. She has no expectation of privacy when on a public beach. She should have made the deal with the paparazzi because they have the same right to be at the beach as she does. She needs to learn how to deal with them like Gaga does. This is one of the many reasons I don't like Katy. She acts like a spoiled brat. She wants all the benefits of fame, but complains about the small costs.

Katy's a spoiled brat because she doesn't like to be harassed by paparazzi? :smh:

Katy's a spoiled brat because she doesn't like to be harassed by paparazzi? :smh:

Yes. That's the price of fame. She has to learn to deal with it. Gaga does. Every celebrity does. A photograph on the beach is a small price. She could have gotten rid of them a lot sooner had she just taken the picture. If she didn't want to be photographed by the paparazzi, she shouldn't have become a pop star. She doesn't get to choose when she is famous. It makes her a spoiled brat for wanting to decide when she is or isn't famous when she is in public. 

Drag them Katy! Vile paparazzi 

:lmao:

Ladey Gagz

Yes. That's the price of fame. She has to learn to deal with it. Gaga does. Every celebrity does. A photograph on the beach is a small price. She could have gotten rid of them a lot sooner had she just taken the picture. If she didn't want to be photographed by the paparazzi, she shouldn't have become a pop star. She doesn't get to choose when she is famous. It makes her a spoiled brat for wanting to decide when she is or isn't famous when she is in public.

She has been a megastar for nearly 8 years and this is the first time she lashed on paparazzi and she's suddenly a spoiled brat?

If Gaga had done the same, you would have supported her and said that paparazzi are vile. What about Perez Hilton? Gaga is a spoiled brat for complaining about Perez. It's the price of fame, as you said. Gaga shouldn't have become a pop star if she didn't want Perez following her. It makes her a spoiled brat for wanting to decide when she is or isn't famous when she is in public.

:smh:

Archived