Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry EXPOSES Australian Press

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
soundwave

I'm sure there are bad paparazzi all over the world, not just Australia. Even so, nobody should have to feel like this.ย 

Daxclamation

No need to attack all Australian press as whole, but I do commend her on posting their images as a taste of their own medicine. Though, paparazzi is all a part of being a celebrity and you think she'd be used to it by now

RAMROD

Agreed with her points for the first time since a long time.

Especially actually asking her to do swimsuit so they can have what they seek in the first place.

What kind of mess is that??!!

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

LoveandMagic

I agree. Gaga knows that they are doing their jobs and she tries so hard to give them what they want, a photo. They built a respect for her because she cares about her fans and they see that ex. coffee, pizza, snacks for fans and even papz. She doesn't trash them or insults them but understands they are an extremely important part of fame business and knows how to handle them= Gaga is the Olivia pope of Hollywood lol

Gags is very smart learning how to deal with the paparazzi. They can be a very useful tool for self promotion, and it's best to get as much good press as possible. Having said that, the paparazzi can be especially vile and potentially deadly (Diana). I don't know if I could handle the life of a superstar. No privacy and constant harassment!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived