Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry EXPOSES Australian Press

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GET THEM, KATY. 

This **** is HARASSMENT and no one should have to be subjected to it. Celebrities are humans too- they deserve respect and privacy. 

She's completely right, though I don't see why she'll need to tweet pictures.

They invaded her privacy with intent to sell photos of her, so she's providing photos of them. 

Oz press are known for giving a lot of touring singers a hard time.

Since Katy never complained in US or UK, they do seem in a league of their own.

Morphine Prince

gmatok.gif

This is so perfect lol. 

Reminds me of the one where a fan was first listening to Venus (I think) and had a bong :rip: 

She wants to be relevant, yet she's not accepting or dealing well with the paparazzi... Interesting.

I know this is a Gaga forum and comments like this are inevitable, but it's one thing "wanting to be relevant" and another wanting to be harassed by people like this. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

LeoFameMonster

she is the one of the biggest names in pop music and most followed on twitter, what the F does she expect especially going to a beach where Papz stalk ALL celebrities for that "embarrassing cellulite photo"

She lives her life in tabloids so stop.

I feel bad at them for pointing and laughing but girl you can't do the things you do and expect Papz to leave you alone

I know this is a Gaga forum and comments like this are inevitable, but it's one thing "wanting to be relevant" and another wanting to be harassed by people like this. 

Gaga never gets harassed. Most of the paparazzi actually respect her because she gives them what they want: a picture. If you can't deal with them, you probably shouldn't be trying to be a star.

LeoFameMonster

They invaded her privacy with intent to sell phoos of her, so she's providing photos of them. 

Only problem with her doing that to the papz is that they will get death threats and Katy has millions of fans who will attack them and their families now that her fans have photo's of their faces.  There was not millions of Papz attacking her with death threats but her posting their pictures will now result in those guys getting death threats from millions of people.

Archived