💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry EXPOSES Australian Press

Henry

Featured Posts

Tropico

Clock them, Katy. :applause:

Those perverted stalkers need to stop. :wtf: It's pretty inhumane to do such a thing if you ask me. :wtf:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prometheus

In what world is any celebrity surrounded by Papz 24 hours a day? :smh: One in which they are in a public area for 24 hours staright, everyday of the week? Who exactly falls under those circumstances?

There are plenty of restaurants, bars, nightclubs, gyms, day spas, hotels and other private establishments that won't allow Papz on the premises. That's why they stand outside. If you are out at a public place like a park or a beach, then you know you are going to get photographed. That's why there are private beaches, pools or boats for rent.

I'm not saying they surround them for 24 hours a day. I am just saying that the presence is nearly constant and it appears suffocating. 

RAMROD

It happens in America all the time, the stars stalked with a gang of paps. I understand calling out Australia paps doing that, but it's not like America is any different.

Jennifer Garner says they park in front of her house every day and follow her when she takes her children to school. She says what you can't see is the gang of them all snapping away, intrusive, scaring her children, a mom with no makeup on just doing her school run for the children, and is completely stalked and harassed.

They don't ask her to change into swimsuit tho, do they? That is extreme.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived