💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Beyoncé - 7/11

Dolev

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song is trash, but the video made me like it slightly more because it's goofy lol

Exactly. No wonder why it wasn't included in the original tracklist

Love the home video-like approach. The once untouchable image established by years of 'perfect' image branding is slowly wearing off. This video is no different than the countless videos on YouTube or on Vine or anywhere else online where a group of friends are just having the time of their lives. And she's still flawless.

This is true, but the video was mostly filmed by professional people. It looked to good.

Don't visit my profile

drinkmytears

God, she doesn't have to put out a masterpiece every time she releases something. Some of you should really listen to her whole discography, she isn't like God's gift of creation. The song is just a fun party anthem.

I swear to God, some of you need to get up off your computer and live. Music is meant for life, not for listening to on your computer and posting about it.

I cannot wait to go out with my friends, get drunk, and listen to this at a party. That's what the song is for. Not for casual listening while you're on ATRL.

Chirst Almighty, stop taking this so seriously. It's clearly a fun song and she produced the video mostly herself. Not every song has to be something deep or beautiful. She's not "messy" or whatever. She's just having some fun. Y'all should learn to do that too.

this

Computer

Fun-

But I got really nervous seeing her standing and spinning on a rolly chair so close to that balcony ledge :laughga:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

tumblr_mbd4a4bxXI1rnex64.gif

I love the song and the video SO much :giveup:

Chirst Almighty, stop taking this so seriously. It's clearly a fun song and she produced the video mostly herself. Not every song has to be something deep or beautiful. She's not "messy" or whatever. She's just having some fun. Y'all should learn to do that too.

This!

Archived