💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Bieber feels empty and alone

Melech

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't have to be a fan of a person or their actions to feel sympathy or empathy for somebody who is struggling :wtf:

Depression is hard. I hope he sorts his life out and becomes a happier and better person.

thatfoxyfeeling

It wouldn't surprise me if he just wants to remove himself from the spotlight, he became famous at a young age and it's obvious he has no motivation to continue his music career except for the money.

aaronyoji

it has everything to do with it.

He has the privledge of complaining about depression (something everyone goes through in life) while millions of people don't have food to put on the table.

We all make choices in our lives, our mental state is an indictor of whether we're making good choices or bad choices.

sadly i agree. some people, such as myself, are depressed because im broke and dont know how im going to get money before my application for unemployment is approved, before i decide to declare independance so that i can get enough money to live on my own and go to school after years of not taking it seriously, so that i can utilize my talents and feel valuable. im depressed because theres a glimmering possibility ill let a guy suck me off for 90$ if that means having a little bit of money to get through a week. so sorry mr. beiber if you all of a sudden just realized youre a privileged asshole douchebag and your conscience has caught up with you. 

RAMROD

I will say good luck for him, so long this is not a publication scheme

to stray him away from problematic bad boy image before new album comes.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

there always has to be that one personplease tell me what you did for the kids in africa.

I'm sorry if reality bothers you. Oh and I have done absolutely nothing for the children in Africa. If you had bothered to quote my whole post instead of that little bit in an attempt to deform what I said and drag me, you would have noticed that I just said that this article is ridiculous.

who will love me when the night is over

I'm sorry if reality bothers you. Oh and I have done absolutely nothing for the children in Africa. If you had bothered to quote my whole post instead of that little bit in an attempt to deform what I said and drag me, you would have noticed that I just said that this article is ridiculous.

I agree that the article is ridiculous, I don't agree with bringing up the 'kids in Africa' for no reason. For example, If someone told you about their troubles, would you respond with "Yeah but the kids in africa have it worse"? Some publications publish gossip news, if you want to read about real world problems, read something else.

tldr; don't be a party pooper.

I agree that the article is ridiculous, I don't agree with bringing up the 'kids in Africa' for no reason. For example, If someone told you about their troubles, would you respond with "Yeah but the kids in africa have it worse"? Some publications publish gossip news, if you want to read about real world problems, read something else.

tldr; don't be a party pooper.

Mkay. Yeah, that wasn't what I was saying but whatever, not going to argue

who will love me when the night is over

Archived