• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens

I'm really surprised to read that, Nicki was nice with her here:

Ā 

http://youtu.be/Txch458I4Rw

Ā 

I think Nicki just pretends. Nicki seems to dislike every other female rapper in the scene.Ā 

RAMROD

I think Nicki just pretends. Nicki seems to dislike every other female rapper in the scene.

That is not true tho.

She likes PTAF enough to did remix on their song.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Like, the same thing happened to Macklemore. Was he posing too?

Ā 

Maybe these people just identify with hip-hop culture? I had no idea it was off limits just because it's a historically black genre. In that case, someone should get the social justice league on Gaga for "appropriating" jazz. If a genre is good, it transcends boundaries. Stop trying to make it a racial thing.

Ā 

The hate that Iggy gets is just jealously and contempt. It's childish. She had a very catchy song that caught on. Lots of mediocre songs hit it big. I don't get how that's any offense to the hip-hop community. There are WORSE hip hop and rap songs out there. But Iggy gets the full front of the hate because she's popular and she's an easy target.

RAMROD

Like, the same thing happened to Macklemore. Was he posing too?

Maybe these people just identify with black culture?

The hate that Iggy gets is just jealously and contempt. It's childish. She had a very catchy song that caught on. Lots of mediocre songs hit it big. I don't get how that's any offense to the hip-hop community. It just is. Unless it's about the fact that she's a "white rapper."

Being white might be an issue but there are more than it.

Eminem once too, one just have to prove they are not gimmick,

And he did and are having very well respect today.

That is the problem with Iggy.

Especially after her old demos singing pop were leaked.

Even more people in Hip Hop community feel that she is none but record label made "rapper".

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

DrewStevens

That is not true tho.

Ā 

Boss Ass Bitch slays their basic pop rappers careers tho.

SISTERV

I feel like she's sad about that.Ā 

They hate her because she's a mediocre rapper (at least) and she uses black culture.

How is she using black culture? Rap music doesn't belong to black people the same way pop music doesn't belong to white people.

Seriously so tired of all the Iggy hate, it makes upset. People are so unfair to her.

Ā 

Anyways Iggy is such a sweatheart about Nicki and even to her when she complimented her to her face at the VMAs. It would be nice if Nicki publicly addressed this and said that she's glad another female rapper is doing well. I love them both, but if Nicki thinks shes the only female rapper that can dominate she's wrong, even though Nicki is clearly bigger, better, and more talented that's besides the point. Iggy's still amazing and has made amazing achievements. It would be amazing if they did a track together, it would smash.

That is not true tho.

PTAF doesn't count. They're a joke :smh:

SISTERV

That is not true tho.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH it's not like Nicki collated with them. She took an old song, put her verses over it and gave PTAF about ten seconds of their own song.

Shakesqueer teas :rip:

Yaaaaaas I'm becoming more iconic on the daily!

I'm really surprised to read that, Nicki was nice with her here:

Ā 

http://youtu.be/Txch458I4Rw

Iggy is such a sweetheart to everybody and the same people are rude about her. I love Nicki, but if she's rude about Iggy especially after Iggy took the time to compliment her then Nicki is a complete b---h.Ā 

Who does though?

I do, shut up

I do, shut up

Ā 

who is u though?

Ā 

I'm not surprised Nicki doesn't like her. She isn't a great lyricist, she is completely unoriginal, she steals from black culture and she raps in a completely fake accent.

Ā 

There are far more black female rappers in the world working hard to get attention, and a lot of them are far more skilled than Iggy. I would love a great female rap collab, I just don't think Iggy is a very good representative for the rap community. She is basic as hell.

Ā 

For the record though, despite the fact that there are some very good black female MCs being overlooked, if Iggy could actually spit an original, clever and/or complicated verse then I would be a fan. I just want no mediocre from my favourite rappers.

Archived