💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Once Upon a Time Casts Ursula and Cruella de Vil

Coop

Featured Posts

ISviOMCtMLEl.jpg

Out with the cold, in with the new. While the first half of Once Upon a Time's fourth season has been dominated by Frozen fever, the show will heat things up in its second half with three of Disney's most iconic villains. While it's unclear if the trio will be working together toward a common goal (because there's no way that plan could go wrong), each villain is expected to play a major role in upsetting life  as always  for our fairy tale heroes. Below, check out the new villains and the actresses who will be bringing them to life!

Merrin Dungey will play Ursula

diMPcAi36Iol.jpg

Alias fans, we don't need to explain how awesome Dungey will be as Ursula, right? For the uninitiated, allow us to explain: Dungey played Syndey Bristow's best friend turned PSYCHO killer on the spy show, and she rocked the gig. She effortlessly blended sugary sweetness with deadly intent  and some kick-ass fight moves. With Dungey slipping into Ursula's tentacles (taking over the gig from Yvette Nicole Brown, who voiced the character in Season 3), we seriously feel bad for the poor unfortunate souls in Storybrooke.

Known enemies on Once Upon a Time: The Evil Queen

-YwJRNw8EJax.gif

Kristin Bauer van Straten will reprise her role as Maleficent

rv5W5rCtyMql.jpg

Bauer's Maleficent has popped up on four episodes of Once Upon a Time (and one episode of the ill-fated Once Upon a Time in Wonderland), but the show has barely scratched the surface of her story and potential. Now that Bauer's wrapped up her excellent run as vampire Pam on True Blood, she basically is free to hang out in the Enchanted Forest and Storybrooke for as long as it takes Emma and co. to save the day, which suits us just fine.

Known enemies on Once Upon a Time: Aurora, Prince Charming, Prince Phillip, etc.

Hb7-F75MJ4dx.gif

Victoria Smurfit will play Cruella de Vil

SwmLcjusfxdl.jpg

This vampire bat! This inhuman beast! It looks like Smurfit's confirmed to be playing Cruella de Vil, as everyone kind of guessed already. While it's unlikely the devilish fashionista has an Enchanted Forest counterpart, lovable dalmatian Pongo has been popping around Storybrooke since the show's pilot episode. (By the way, now would be a good time for Pongo to get out of town.)

Known enemies on Once Upon a Time: Unknown (but probably anyone with a pulse)

2WU-2qUyxqVx.gif

http://www.zimbio.com/TV+News/articles/Q4GmndchZnB/Meet+Trio+Disney+Villains+Prepping+Take+Over?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=page&utm_campaign=owned

CoolTrainerTerry

YES! YES! I am a little sad that Yvette Nicole Brown isn't back as Ursula, although I understand why.

Rat Boy

They look too beautiful to play the roles. :rip:

I'm sure the make-up artists will do their magic though :excited:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

DrewStevens

YAAAAAS I love Once Upon a Time. The cast is amazing. 

They did a great job with Elsa and Anna so I'm excited for this. :party:

YES! YES! I am a little sad that Yvette Nicole Brown isn't back as Ursula, although I understand why.

Why? 

YAAAAAS I love Once Upon a Time. The cast is amazing. 

They did a great job with Elsa and Anna so I'm excited for this. :party:

I agree :excited2:

RAMROD

:lmao: why is Ursula skinny?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FFXSoul91

Why?

I'm not sure if this is what the other poster meant, but I know that she left the upcoming season of Community because of some family health issues.

Archived