Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Michael Phelps Is Dating a Transgendered Woman

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she's really s-xy 

Obliviously I'm not kidding or I wouldn't of said it. It's weird regardless.

it's not she is a woman so it's not weird she has a vagina lol

Calling something "weird" is not being brave. Transgender people get hateful words and face misconceptions all the time- your disapproval of them puts you in the minority on this forum, but makes you a part of the majority that judges and stereotypes them outside of this place.

Just because something makes you personally uncomfortable doesn't mean it's wrong.

It's okay to think the concept strange, but at least try to be a little more tolerant of something you don't understand.

You're sitting here talking to ACTUAL transgender people, basically telling them they're weird and that what they know about themselves is wrong or how they identify is wrong, and your evidence can pretty much be summed up as "It's weird and I'm brave for saying what I wish everyone else here thought."

:tea: 

Rolodex of Hate

For everyone having an argument, I really want to clean some stuff up. I'm not trans, but I have researched transgender people and I understand some common misconceptions about trans people and I am strongly supportive of the trans community. SO

1. A transgender person is someone who STRONGLY WANTS TO BE or thinks they ALREADY ARE the opposite s-x, but born in the wrong body. (ie a person may be born BIOLOGICALLY MALE but knows that they are a FEMALE who has wrongly been placed in the wrong body in the womb).

2. Transgender people ARE NOT GAY. Or, they could be - actually they could be any s-xuality under the sun, but what I'm saying that a trans person isn't just a gay person who has a fetish for dressing as the opposite s-x. That's a drag queen, and they don't commit their lives to fully live as the opposite s-x. Transgender people can be anything that non-trans people can be.

3. Not all trans people have transitional surgery (ie their genitals are altered and their bodies resemble the opposite s-x) although their are means of transitioning to look just like the desired s-x.

4. But gender is a very fluid thing, and not everyone who experiences discomfort with their assigned gender is trans - you could be genderfluid, a mixture of the two genders or just pick and choose what you want!

5. A transgender person is someone who experiences real discomfort in the body of their biological s-x OR has a strong desire to live as the opposite s-x. And I just want to make this clear - it is fine to question your gender. Some people will have you think that questioning your gender or traditional gender roles means you're transgender. THIS IS NONSENSE. In the case of biological males. you could be a gay male who likes being seen as a woman, or even a straight male who feels this way. Or you could just be a bit more 'girly' than the rest. Or some days you might prefer being a woman, and others not. You could prefer the female body and relate more to women - that doesn't make you trans. Transgender know they're transgender, and there's nothing to be ashamed of. Questioning your gender could just be a phase, a result of puberty or just a difficult period in your life. If you're really not sure whether you'd to be trans or not, you're probably not transgender. Some people say 'sometimes I think I feel like the opposite s-x, but I don't want to be the opposite s-x'. Trans people are sure that they can commit to being the opposite s-x - trans people are not insecure, being trans is a real issue and should not be considered a result of being gay or simply 'experimenting' with their emotions.

6. And finally, being trans is NOT a psychological disorder, nor is it a fetish or a 'phase'. It's not considered a side-effect of depression. It's not about people simply enjoying life as another person, it's about being the same person they've always been, except that they were born in a costume, and now they're ready to take it off.

We have no legal choice but to stan

***'s a ***. F*** her right in the ***. Ha!

BTW, people, if I am a guy, but identify myself as a woman, but did not undergo surgery, and am attracted to guys, does that make me straight or gay?

you would be considered a straight woman

She's hella exposing him and using this for publicity lol.

I don't get why some of you are acting like they're some happy couple. They were hookups. And now she's bragging about it, probably without his consent.

are you kidding...do you honestly believe straight men wouldn't be into trans women, "because" they "had" a penis at one point. She's legally a woman. She IS a woman as far as anyone is concerned. There are many straight women who have relationships with trans men. So why would this be so inherently different? Alot of a traight men have had a fascination of and attraction to trans women

Plenty of straight men would be very very turned off by that.

you would be considered a straight woman

That ****s gay men.

Maybe this is me being nit-picky, but can we change the title to transgender instead of transgendered? It's actually a little offensive to those individuals who are transgender.

It's as if Gaga never released BTW... Some of you on this forum...

let's be real, some people on this forum consider the only important letter in the LGBTQIA community to be the G. 

Monster2015

He's a man who WANTS to be a woman who likes men

Guh just leave...every time I read more of your comments I cringe..if you aren't accepting of everyone then why are you even in this thread? If you thought the relationship was weird then what was the point of saying it? There's this famous quote I learned "if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all"..except for shade :fan:

Archived