Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Michael Phelps Is Dating a Transgendered Woman

Michael

Featured Posts

Well...trans people are gay people and for a "straight" person to be with them...yeah it's kinda weird and I'm not gonna pretend like it wasn't :smh:

This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this site. Do you really believe that? :smh:  I know tons of trans women who are straight? In fact my best friend for 3 years told me she was trans and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that knows and she's been in a heteros-xual relationship for years.... They do everything a normal straight couple does. Church, family thanksgivings, PTA meetings for the kids. Then people like you gotta come in here and blur up lives. Which is probably why people like that stay in hiding. : :coffee:

Im just leaving that here. Lol, I've met alot of these straight women and  They're clearly not  gay :lmao: I mean, I guess some might be but I dont ask anyones s-xuality

/end rant

EDIT: Nvm I read the rest of your comments I guess you're really just dumb. You can probably fix that by opening up a book about the topic lol.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess that for some people it's just difficult admit to be obviously in the wrong and to not have acknowledge in things.

Have several seats. 

Sexual Orientation is a thing, ID gender another. 

Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Definitions.

Sexual Orientation:
"Sexual orientation" is the preferred term used when referring to an individual's physical and/or emotional attraction to the same and/or opposite gender. "Gay," "lesbian," "bis-xual" and "straight" are all examples of s-xual orientations. A person's s-xual orientation is distinct from a person's gender identity and expression.

Gender Identity:
The term "gender identity," distinct from the term "s-xual orientation," refers to a person's innate, deeply felt psychological identification as a man, woman or some other gender, which may or may not correspond to the s-x assigned to them at birth (e.g., the s-x listed on their birth certificate).

No big deal at all. There are in barriers with love :) I don't see what's weird about it, nothing changed when she brought up this 'transgender' label, so why should this suddenly change anything?

but it's not weird that another dude gets turned on by sticking his **** in a hole where you **** out of?

I'm gay and this terrifies me :air:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

but it's not weird that another dude gets turned on by sticking his **** in a hole where you **** out of?

:air: ..................................... :rip:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Jonna Lee

Anybody who thinks that it's weird for a "straight man" to date a "trans woman" needs to join us in the year 2014. There is more to life than labels. 'Just saying.

****ING THIS

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

:giveup:

Omg they met through Tinder? I can't believe this, why couldn't I met him first? :cryga:

Okay I don't mean to be rude but she's ugly and way too old for him and I've been in love with Michael since the 2008 olympics

And I don't get why did she chose to "tell her truth" now and so publicly knowing it may damage Michael's image and that he will probably leave her? :huh: Why couldn't she talk to him about it in private?

That's not how HE looked PRE surgery...

Was MJ white cuz he "bleached" his skin...no...

Correction:

Chandler was born a male however in name only, and is actually inters-x, meaning she had male genitalia, but no testicles, while also having a uterus and no ovaries.

Her parents decided to say the child was male, probably because the male genitalia was visible. However, the uterus is a female organ.

At birth, it seems this person could have been considered male OR female, based on "equipment," but was raised as a male because of what was visible.

However, even as a child, despite being raised as a male, this person identified as female- and actually had a uterus.

She disagreed with her parents' choice to choose the male side and made the decision to identify with the female part of who they are (which physically was actually there). 

While your opinion about trans people is quite inconsiderate, the reasons you're giving for disagreeing with this individual instance frankly are disproven by simply reading the article. This "HE" you speak of was born a "S(HE)" but raised as a HE, despite the fact his parents could have opted to use the uterus instead of the penis as the determining factor of which s-x they raised him as. And "He" simply felt that "he" was meant to be the SHE that She is.

If this is true, she sounds messy. She never lied to him, it just "never came up"? And now she's putting it all out there and speculates that she may lose him because of this. Yeah...

Yeah, if the article is true there are a lot of red flags regarding this woman....What you mentioned, the information about her Facebook wall, blackmail, the way she talks about being with Phelps is questionable.... :awkney:

This...I'm sure everyone had the same reaction...we were the only ones brave enough to say it I suppose... :shrug:

Obliviously I'm not kidding or I wouldn't of said it. It's weird regardless.

Calling something "weird" is not being brave. Transgender people get hateful words and face misconceptions all the time- your disapproval of them puts you in the minority on this forum, but makes you a part of the majority that judges and stereotypes them outside of this place.

Just because something makes you personally uncomfortable doesn't mean it's wrong.

It's okay to think the concept strange, but at least try to be a little more tolerant of something you don't understand.

You're sitting here talking to ACTUAL transgender people, basically telling them they're weird and that what they know about themselves is wrong or how they identify is wrong, and your evidence can pretty much be summed up as "It's weird and I'm brave for saying what I wish everyone else here thought."

are you kidding...do you honestly believe straight men wouldn't be into trans women, "because" they "had" a penis at one point. She's legally a woman. She IS a woman as far as anyone is concerned. There are many straight women who have relationships with trans men. So why would this be so inherently different? Alot of a traight men have had a fascination of and attraction to trans women

What, an orifice is an orifice, specially if Phelps enjoyed it. :fan:

Plus they seems to love each other.

***'s a ***. F*** her right in the ***. Ha!

BTW, people, if I am a guy, but identify myself as a woman, but did not undergo surgery, and am attracted to guys, does that make me straight or gay?

Archived