💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Michael Phelps Is Dating a Transgendered Woman

Michael

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Lol pls. You're basically saying that trans people can only be with other trans people by saying that it's weird for a straight man to be with a trans woman. And no, everyone did not have the same reaction.

It's like people saying, "I'm okay with gay people but I find it weird that a man can have s-x with a man," - you're not okay with it, then.

mte. Seems like BS to me.

Well...trans people are gay people and for a "straight" person to be with them...yeah it's kinda weird and I'm not gonna pretend like it wasn't :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

Well...trans people are gay people and for a "straight" person to be with them...yeah it's kinda weird and I'm not gonna pretend like it wasn't :smh:

:roll:

PopReaper

p cool

can't say the same about some of the answers here tho

um, not really. There are transgendered people who like the same s-x but this is def not the case, she's a woman who likes men, it's exactly the opposite of gay.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

TimisaMonster

p cool

can't say the same about some of the answers here tho

um, not really. There are transgendered people who like the same s-x but this is def not the case, she's a woman who likes men, it's exactly the opposite of gay.

He's a man who WANTS to be a woman who likes men

PopReaper

He's a man who WANTS to be a woman who likes men

She doesn't "want" tho. Feels like a woman, identifies as a woman, has a woman's body, so, yeah, she's definitely a woman.

TimisaMonster

She doesn't "want" tho. Feels like a woman, identifies as a woman, has a woman's body, so, yeah, she's definitely a woman.

That's not how HE looked PRE surgery...

Was MJ white cuz he "bleached" his skin...no...

PopReaper

That's not how HE looked PRE surgery...

Was MJ white cuz he "bleached" his skin...no...

She wasn't like that physically, but she was always like that psychologically. I'd also ask you to stop calling misgendering trans ppl because it makes you sound really disrespectful and ignorant.

She wasn't like that physically, but she was always like that psychologically. I'd also ask you to stop calling misgendering trans ppl because it makes you sound really disrespectful and ignorant.

Educate him. :applause: 

Blue Jeans

Omg i'm done.. you have the most ignorant the posts in this thread, and one of the most i've ever read in all GGD..

1. SHE is a woman, and SHE is in love with a straight gay, so that makes HER straight

2. She was born with a male body, but always indentified as female, therefore she had the operation, therefore she's a woman, she's always been a woman even when she had a man's body.

3. its really disrescpecful and ignorant to not treat her by the gender that she indentifies with, calling her a HE is plain rude.. do some reasearch on the T part of the LGBT before you embarress yourself even more..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

TimisaMonster

Omg i'm done.. you have the most ignorant the posts in this thread, and one of the most i've ever read in all GGD..

1. SHE is a woman, and SHE is in love with a straight gay, so that makes HER straight

2. She was born with a male body, but always indentified as female, therefore she had the operation, therefore she's a woman, she's always been a woman even when she had a man's body.

3. its really disrescpecful and ignorant to not treat her by the gender that she indentifies with, calling her a HE is plain rude.. do some reasearch on the T part of the LGBT before you embarress yourself even more..

Mess at what you're saying ... :smh:

Blue Jeans

Mess at you being ignorant :madge:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Sugarfall

1. SHE is a woman, and SHE is in love with a straight gay, so that makes HER straight

Amazing post :applause:

he should get out of 1800s before posting here

I am a transgirl and I am highly offended by your deliberate misuse of gender pronouns and general ignorance on the subject.

Computer

It's sad that this type of story, whether true or not, brings out an opportunity for some people to be offensive.

I'm happy for them if this story is true.

Separate from all of that, I'm surprised she is revealing the supposed relationship im a news article that doesn't involve a statement from Michael. But maybe these papers are twisting everyone's words... I am sure we will get the truth before long.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived