Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Michael Phelps Is Dating a Transgendered Woman

Michael

Featured Posts

Read above before you get that free post :sis:

So what are ppl who have Turner's syndrome or Kleinfelter's syndrome supposed to say who have nonfunctioning or vestigial genitalia? They are not considered man or woman?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some females are born without ovaries or some have birth defect in their uterus and they never have the chance to be able to reproduce :kissga:

You may have a reading comprehension disability :sis:

So what are ppl who have Turner's syndrome or Kleinfelter's syndrome supposed to say who have nonfunctioning or vestigial genitalia? They are not considered man or woman?

Go get a Biology textbook :sis:

Morphine Prince

"But a born-woman still have the chance to give birth whilst a trans woman never" 

Those with disabilities never did. I think you may have the reading comprehension disability, my friend :kissga: 

Go get a Biology textbook :sis:

Don't educate me on biology I have a bachelors in it. And for your information.... We are referring to the fact that transgender ppl consider themselves male or female by GENDER, not by s-x. You are defining male or female by s-x and we are referring to male or female by gender... And if you dont know the difference between the two open up a gender's study textbook

Oh yeah... And :sis:

Maybe this is me being nit-picky, but can we change the title to transgender instead of transgendered? It's actually a little offensive to those individuals who are transgender.

Why would it be offensive? I hope we are not stigmatising a word out of shame or insecurity. Are we gonna ask LG to change her BTW lyrics?

2. Transgender people ARE NOT GAY. Or, they could be - actually they could be any s-xuality under the sun, but what I'm saying that a trans person isn't just a gay person who has a fetish for dressing as the opposite s-x. That's a drag queen, and they don't commit their lives to fully live as the opposite s-x. Transgender people can be anything that non-trans people can be.

4. But gender is a very fluid thing, and not everyone who experiences discomfort with their assigned gender is trans - you could be genderfluid, a mixture of the two genders or just pick and choose what you want!

5. A transgender person is someone who experiences real discomfort in the body of their biological s-x OR has a strong desire to live as the opposite s-x. And I just want to make this clear - it is fine to question your gender. Some people will have you think that questioning your gender or traditional gender roles means you're transgender. THIS IS NONSENSE. In the case of biological males. you could be a gay male who likes being seen as a woman, or even a straight male who feels this way. Or you could just be a bit more 'girly' than the rest. Or some days you might prefer being a woman, and others not. You could prefer the female body and relate more to women - that doesn't make you trans. Transgender know they're transgender, and there's nothing to be ashamed of. Questioning your gender could just be a phase, a result of puberty or just a difficult period in your life. If you're really not sure whether you'd to be trans or not, you're probably not transgender. Some people say 'sometimes I think I feel like the opposite s-x, but I don't want to be the opposite s-x'. Trans people are sure that they can commit to being the opposite s-x - trans people are not insecure, being trans is a real issue and should not be considered a result of being gay or simply 'experimenting' with their emotions.

I'll start with this:

Gender according to the dictionary refers to the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

Sexual orientation is a person's s-xual identity in relation to the gender to which they are attracted; the fact of being heteros-xual, homos-xual, or bis-xual.

The classification can get very messy. Are we strictly classifying people in terms of their biological s-x or their social and cultural gender? Or are we looking at a continuum? Can we look at them equally, considering them simultaneously? But does that even say anything? 

#4 I'll admit anything is possible, but I think to find a person who can identify as both genders simultaneously and choose between either gender any other day is highly unlikely. Referring to #5 it could just be like they are questioning their gender - could be just a phase, a result of puberty or just a difficult period in their life. But that per se is a weak argument. Take s-xual orientation for example, if a person is questioning one's orientation - could we just simply put it as a result of puberty, a phase, or just another difficult period in one's life?

#5 How do we distinguish real discomfort from "fake" discomfort? Being "girly" is a behavioural topic, nothing to do with gender or s-xual orientation.

Morphine Prince

Don't educate me on biology I have a bachelors in it. And for your information.... We are referring to the fact that transgender ppl consider themselves male or female by GENDER, not by s-x. You are defining male or female by s-x and we are referring to male or female by gender... And if you dont know the difference between the two open up a gender's study textbook

I'm working on mine at the moment :pawsup: 

I believe this user doesn't know the difference between s-x (as in male or female by genetics) and gender (gender identity). 

"But a born-woman still have the chance to give birth whilst a trans woman never" 

Those with disabilities never did. I think you may have the reading comprehension disability, my friend :kissga:

When I said "a born-woman still have the chance" I said it in general meaning that born-females have the chance (without considering infertile ones) to give birth, but a trans woman never. You can't see a S I N G L E trans woman that gives birth. Can you? Of course not. But still you can see manyyyyyyyyyyy born-females giving birth. So please, you take things so plain, try to think more and not just stuck at the infertile thing.

I'm working on mine at the moment :pawsup:

I believe this user doesn't know the difference between s-x (as in male or female by genetics) and gender (gender identity).

Yeahhh right on!!! :pawsup:

I had to write a paper on how gender is a social construct land how there can be more than one gender (look up Zuni tribe and berdache) And the only reason society wants two gebder's because there are only two s-xes and it would be too confusing to have only two s-xes and more than two genders.

When I said "a born-woman still have the chance" I said it in general meaning that born-females have the chance (without considering infertile ones) to give birth, but a trans woman never. You can't see a S I N G L E trans woman that gives birth. Can you? Of course not. But still you can see manyyyyyyyyyyy born-females giving birth. So please, you take things so plain, try to think more and not just stuck at the infertile thing.

You are stuck on genetics when we are talking about behavior and identity...

Oh yeah... And :sis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOWszwzO7CY

Actually people are not ashamed to be proud of being a transgender woman. Because they want to be called a transgender woman. And they consider themselves as a transgender woman. They are proud of it, no one but many of them. :sis:

Morphine Prince

Yet to you, having the ability to give birth defines who a "woman" is. You see things very plain. 

And what exactly are you trying to prove? That they were born male? I'm pretty sure they know that. It's not some revolutionary discovery.

Their GENDER IDENTITY is what makes them women. 

You are stuck on genetics when we are talking about behavior and identity...

Oh then such an argument about infertile women never existed with you. :sis:

Oh then such an argument about infertile women never existed with you. :sis:

I was trying to play by your mentality to show you how you are wrong even when defining man or woman by "genetics"

:sis:

She's legally a woman. She IS a woman as far as anyone is concerned.

Lol. Life does not work this way, go ask a bunch of straight males and record their responses.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

So you guys are all saying that a straight man who would find out he's dating a transgendered woman would be okay with it? I'm sorry but that's not how it works. I am straight, and if I found this out about my girlfriend, we'd be over. To those who are accepting of transgendered people, it's easy to say "she identifies as female, therefore is female", but to others that may not be as easy to accept. That having been said, I fully support LGBT rights but I could never be with a transgendered woman. Even in this case, the woman believes that because Michael knows, he may no longer want to be with her. It's a really touchy subject.

Lol. Life does not work this way, go ask a bunch of straight males and record their responses.

Agree with this post.

let's be real, some people on this forum consider the only important letter in the LGBTQIA community to be the G. 

Archived