Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" certified 2x Platinum in the US

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

Is she not? Selling out has to do with the sucrifices of fame though. Cause I feel that if you search the word sellout in an encyclopedia they will have her picture next to the term and next to her will be Miley Cyrus.

And I feel like the person standing next to that term would be Iggy Azalea, that doesn't mean my feelings are fact though.

You asked for reasons and I gave them to you. You do not actually have an open mind to Nicki Minaj and Anaconda. I suggest you leave this thread since your (obvious) mission here is to convert fans into haters.  I have my own mind thank you very much.

tumblr_n1ts5bcaO91qdnrlxo1_500.gif

Gun in my purse, b---h, I came dressed to kill

lady_gaga_machete_kills_2.gif

who wanna go first? i had them pushin daffodils 

giphy.gif

VforVendetta

And I feel like the person standing next to that term would be Iggy Azalea, that doesn't mean my feelings are fact though.

You asked for reasons and I gave them to you. You do not actually have an open mind to Nicki Minaj and Anaconda. I suggest you leave this thread since your (obvious) mission here is to convert fans into haters.  I have my own mind thank you very much.

tumblr_n1ts5bcaO91qdnrlxo1_500.gif

I don't have an open mind? You can do whatever you want but don't come at me for being closeminded when you try to convince yourself that Nikci Minaj is not a sell out. ANd I came here to express an opinion, not to convert anyne. It's not like people need more reasons to hate her. Not that she deserves any hate or other type of attention anyway.

We can end this convo though.

tumblr_mo3g79RG1V1sq66pvo7_500.gif

I'm just giggling behind this computer screen like even if she was a sell out she's winning and I enjoy it that's all that matters.

iVUyiBwj29yp3.jpg

A s-xy woman expressing her s-xuality deserves attention too O.o

Anyway, I have no problem with Anaconda being successful, it's a beautiful heartfelt song and that's all that matters

You perceive beauty as singing about big co*ks going only for fat asses? To me this song is just disgusting ripping all the beauty from topic of s-x.

ChasingTables

it means over 2 million reasons to mourn over current pop music

:air:

If you want to talk about streaming, then take gagas diamond record away as well :ohwell:
The tea

why are some of you seetheing? u guys are sooo hypocritical :smh: non of you complained when br was certified diamond without selling 10m in usa 

anyways congrats to the queen 

I just want one reason that someone would ever call this song at least ok. One siingle reson. The lyrics, the video, the composition? Something. Cuase I can give you 20 reasons that I'm ashamed of it.

it's a fun bop 

Archived