Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tyga Skips Appearance After Club Bans Underage Kylie Jenner

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More impressed at the club for standing their ground :applause: they could have easily decided to bend the rules for her because she's a Kardashian

This actually... Good for them :yes:

BornAsUnic0rn

all you gays trying to shade him for dating a 17 year old, yet most of you have daddy issues and think its okay for someone like tom daley to be dating an older man. hypocrites. 

tea! 

He's 24 and she's 17. He needs help

If they love each other so what. Eventually they'll be 23 and 30. It's generally more socially acceptable for guys to be older anyways.

.... If he wanted her to go so bad then maybe he should've held his celebration somewhere she's actually allowed inside. Simple as

I think this whole story is based on the fact that he thought they'd make an exception, but didn't.

If they love each other so what. Eventually they'll be 23 and 30. It's generally more socially acceptable for guys to be older anyways.

I think this whole story is based on the fact that he thought they'd make an exception, but didn't.

I know... And that's why I said it was stupid

Paper Gangsta

all you gays trying to shade him for dating a 17 year old, yet most of you have daddy issues and think its okay for someone like tom daley to be dating an older man. hypocrites.

Drag them :legend:

Archived