💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tyga Skips Appearance After Club Bans Underage Kylie Jenner

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Jonna Lee

wtf she's dating tyga?

i can't stand her, she's just.... everywhere...

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
disneyhigh

all you gays trying to shade him for dating a 17 year old, yet most of you have daddy issues and think its okay for someone like tom daley to be dating an older man. hypocrites. 

SO stupid. Law is law. Did he really think the club would put their ass out on the line like that?

Except this happens literally all the time famous or not...?

Vernier

More impressed at the club for standing their ground :applause: they could have easily decided to bend the rules for her because she's a Kardashian

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I don't see what the big deal is with him dating Kylie, I mean sure she is 17 but she is over the age of consent, she is not a child. The law is the law though so poor her for not being allowed in the club. 

Except this happens literally all the time famous or not...?

So?

Why would he think they'd let her in even though she's 17? Then to skip a booked appearance? Unprofessional and stupid.

I don't see what the big deal is with him dating Kylie, I mean sure she is 17 but she is over the age of consent, she is not a child. The law is the law though so poor her for not being allowed in the club. 

She would be in UK and many other places where the drinking age and age of consent is 16.

No in California though.

So?

Why would he think they'd let her in even though she's 17? Then to skip a booked appearance? Unprofessional and stupid.

I think you missed my point. This happens in clubs ALL the time, underage girls are let in especially famous ones. Example: Lindsey Lohan. I would be surprised too if I was him, granted it's dumb it happens in the first place but it is definitely a double standard.

I think you missed my point. This happens in clubs ALL the time, underage girls are let in especially famous ones. Example: Lindsey Lohan. I would be surprised too if I was him, granted it's dumb it happens in the first place but it is definitely a double standard.

A lot of bad and illegal things happen often, that's not an excuse for them to continue to happen. I doubt all the girls that get let into clubs underage on a daily basis are as high profile as Kylie Jenner as well, so there could be a potential risk for the club.

It's just a no brainer. Fair enough he asked if they would let her in, that's cool in my eyes. But throwing a tantrum when they decide to not break the law and then no-show an agreed appearance? Immature, unprofessional and stupid.

A lot of bad and illegal things happen often, that's not an excuse for them to continue to happen. I doubt all the girls that get let into clubs underage on a daily basis are as high profile as Kylie Jenner as well, so there could be a potential risk for the club.

It's just a no brainer. Fair enough he asked if they would let her in, that's cool in my eyes. But throwing a tantrum when they decide to not break the law and then no-show an agreed appearance? Immature, unprofessional and stupid.

It was HIS OWN pre-birthday celebration :toofunny: I don't think its throwing a tantrum if you can't even bring your own significant other to your own birthday that your paying for. TMZ is making it sound like a scheduled show...no it was his own event??

It was HIS OWN pre-birthday celebration :toofunny: I don't think its throwing a tantrum if you can't even bring your own significant other to your own birthday that your paying for. TMZ is making it sound like a scheduled show...no it was his own event??

.... If he wanted her to go so bad then maybe he should've held his celebration somewhere she's actually allowed inside. Simple as

Archived