πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek To Cheek LIVE! Official DVD to be released on 12/23 (pre-order 11/28)

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

spicemuncher

so does that mean if you ordered the CTC box set you will get CTC live before everyone else.. Because the box set ships on or around December 31. So does this mean the people who got the box set will have CTC live before everyone else

"On or around December 31st"... I'm not holding my breath to get this shipped out before the end of January tbh.

If it does ship on time, it's possible that they pressed a few thousand DVDs for the box set and the rest will be pressed later to be released.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15

Most likely not to interfere with PBS CTC Live rebroadcast in December. During the concert the CD and DVD will be offered as a part of fund-raising compain for public television.

Gagalvaro

New Gaga post on Facebook:

Β 

Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga are releasing their critically-acclaimed concert special "Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga: Cheek To Cheek LIVE!" on Blu-Ray, DVD, and digital download on January 20th, 2015! Enjoy the 72 minute concert special full of performances from their Grammy-nominated, #1 album "Cheek To Cheek".
Pick up "Cheek To Cheek" available on iTunes now before you can own the DVD and Blu-Ray next month! smarturl.it/CheekToCheek

Β 

Why are they putting off the DVD?

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Teal Ambition

Just posted on Gaga's fb:

Β 

Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga are releasing their critically-acclaimed concert special "Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga: Cheek To Cheek LIVE!" on Blu-Ray, DVD, and digital download on January 20th, 2015! Enjoy the 72 minute concert special full of performances from their Grammy-nominated, #1 album "Cheek To Cheek".

Β 

10855143_10153047416544574_1637323138223

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Spartacus

This is North American Eau de Gaga release week... might be a dual promo thing. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

Teal Ambition

This is North American Eau de Gaga release week... might be a dual promo thing. :coffee:

Oh true, I didn't think about that.

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Vernier

So I'm guessing this will include the performance with the pink outfit which wasn't included in the PBS special :giveup:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Teal Ambition

So I'm guessing this will include the performance with the pink outfit which wasn't included in the PBS special :giveup:

It actually aired last night. But yes, it will include that.

Teal Ambition

Omg do you have videos?

Its in the thread you made.

Vernier

It actually aired last night. But yes, it will include that.

Yasssss :party: And I just saw the IG snippets too, can't wait.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived