💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

One Direction's catalogue, and other Sony artists, may be pulled from Spotify

Spock

Featured Posts

if they continue being greedy, yes 

there's NOTHING greedy about wanting to get paid for what you WORKED for. No matter how rich they already are. 

You can make the choice to give your work away for free, charity etc. but there's NOTHING wrong in working and getting paid back for it. Your logic is just plain stupid

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's NOTHING greedy about wanting to get paid for what you WORKED for. No matter how rich they already are. 

You can make the choice to give your work away for free, charity etc. but there's NOTHING wrong in working and getting paid back for it. Your logic is just plain stupid

it is my opinion now sit 

is not that spotify is not paying them

i dont really care. if its a song i like i just download it and put in in spotify myself :shrug: they will just lose money on it and come back later.

i buy music for 10dollars a month thanks to spotify. before it was nothing :rip:

1. this isn't buying

2. Let's not act as if people pirating music is an excuse, it's WRONG because it's STEALING. And STREAMING doesn't pay artists well and lowers the value of music.

is not that spotify is not paying them

And Spotify pays them nearly NOTHING, especially compared to an album bought. An artist can make the choice to not get paid bac the full price of what he worked for but he has the RIGHT to ask for the money they worked for.

Robotboy

1. this isn't buying

2. Let's not act as if people pirating music is an excuse, it's WRONG because it's STEALING. And STREAMING doesn't pay artists well and lowers the value of music.

1. well it isnt free. i think its too much but its fine :manicure:

2. they make more on spotify than if people pirate it.. if they think we are gonna run to buy their albums just because theyre not on spotify.. ugh so stupid.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

it is my opinion now sit 

your opinion is basically being OK with under-paying people and stealing being ok. It's Stupid

1. well it isnt free. i think its too much but its fine :manicure:

2. they make more on spotify than if people pirate it.. if they think we are gonna run to buy their albums just because theyre not on spotify.. ugh so stupid.

The only stupid ones here are people like you, who think that it's ok to pirate music. They are giving you the RIGHT to listen to the album if you buy it. They never are forced to do so

The only stupid ones here are people like you, who think that it's ok to pirate music. They are giving you the RIGHT to listen to the album if you buy it. They never are forced to do so

calling ppl stupid who dont agree with you 

edgy

:bye:

calling ppl stupid who dont agree with you 

edgy

:bye:

I don't call people who don't agree with me stupid I call people who think stealing is ok stupid. 

I don't call people who don't agree with me stupid I call people who think stealing is ok stupid. 

enjoy the wp 

Archived