Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sle Phoebe!! Good opinion in her defend. :applause:

This reminds me of an episode in season 7

Where Piper wasnt allowed to breast feed her child in a cafe

Then phoebe dressed up as a naked lady on a horse and parade around the block :teehee:

The episode was called "Lady Godiva" or something

I couldn't care less if anybody posts a breast feeding photo BUT I always wonder... why the hell would anybody want to post a breast feeding picture? It's so unnecessary. 

I couldn't care less if anybody posts a breast feeding photo BUT I always wonder... why the hell would anybody want to post a breast feeding picture? It's so unnecessary. 

But naked butts are okay? 

FameHookah

This reminds me of an episode in season 7

Where Piper wasnt allowed to breast feed her child in a cafe

Then phoebe dressed up as a naked lady on a horse and parade around the block :teehee:

The episode was called "Lady Godiva" or something

Yeaah it was amazing, i started watching Charmed again a while ago , now im on the ep 18 of the last season

Slé Alyssa :legend:

WTF is MDNA

Rollercoaster

Instagram is famous for selfies and food photos. That's all this is.

Also, note the irony of saying these photos are inappropriate ON THE INTERNET where much more explicit pictures of people eating body fluids are available.

Yeaah it was amazing, i started watching Charmed again a while ago , now im on the ep 18 of the last season

Slé Alyssa

I used to watch it every summer holiday... It was like a tradition of mine ever since sixth grade... Now i have no strong internet to do that

Season 1,2 and 5 are my favorites :) the episodic seasons, no heavy plotline or "Cole" or any "baby" crap in them :lmao:

The reason why i prefer earlier seasons over newer ones (No, not because of prue, i don't care about ha :lmao:) is because it was actual witchcraft that they were introducing us to. It felt authentic. And That's why I love Charmed so much... i love witches and magic

But after season 3 and 4.... It became X-men :spin: evil fighting heroes with superpower..... it's not that creative anymore.... then they started to introduce these Greek mythology stuff... And the whole Avatar mess :emma:

Sorry rant.

Vernier

Still have no idea why breastfeeding is such an issue :duck: Especially as it's not like the women are just whipping out their boobs :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived