Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Sia's meet & greet with fans

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Robotboy

idk, the fans seem happy? stop making a big deal about everything you lame drama queens

clock them.

she was on the biggest scandinavian tv show and she didnt have to face the camera. she joked about herself but also was very happy she was allowed to get away with it and explained her reasons. and she made everyone in the audience comfortable and it was not awkward just funny and interesting.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

This was already posted, and i dont think it was actually a meet and greet but a carpet event or something where staff asked for pictures. 

If it really was an actual meet and greet and they payed money to get a picture and everything, then this is ****ty.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Tropico

Y'all don't even understand mental disabilities...

I think the fans are happy and so is she. :flutter:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

thats honestly rude to me, too good too face the camera or what is her deal? I dont like that if gaga did that im my pic id grab my phone n turn the way she was facing and take a real selfie w her lol 

She has Graves disease, anxiety, and doesn't want to be recognized or have the fame.

**** yo ass.

Tropico

Can someone try to explain me the point?

Okay so I don't know the full story but I know she has grave disease which made her gain weight I believe and she has other disease which made her extremely insecure. Plus she has extreme anxiety so she really doesn't wanna be seen because she isn't the sterotypical beauty queen pop star and she can't face the camera. She doesn't like being discussed for her looks. She wants her voice to be what she's known for.

Also I heard she suffered from depression too. :huh:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

The fans are happy, nothing else matters  :smh:

She has anxieties and insecurities, and doesn't want to be in the spotlight. She has followed the careers of so many celebrities, and she has said that isn't the life she wants for herself and that she couldn't cope with all the criticism. I'd have thought more people would have been understanding after all the sh*t people + the media have said about Gaga. In fact Gaga does the same thing, but rather than face away from cameras she wears Philip Treacy hats and oversized sunglasses so that when she is living her personal life she isn't recognized. 

You don't have to like the way she handles it, but you must respect the choices she makes to protect herself. 

shes a mess... i hope she flops

:awkney: have you lived in a cave for the last four years?

who will love me when the night is over

The bottom left pic :lmao:

Man: Can't we just face the camera for one shot?

*Sia grabs the man and pulls him closer to her body*

Sia: No b---h. You face this way or else I'll shove a chandelier down your throat.

*Man whimpers*

:rip:

Jonna Lee
idk, the fans seem happy? stop making a big deal about everything you lame drama queens
i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Okay so I don't know the full story but I know she has grave disease which made her gain weight I believe and she has other disease which made her extremely insecure. Plus she has extreme anxiety so she really doesn't wanna be seen because she isn't the sterotypical beauty queen pop star and she can't face the camera. She doesn't like being discussed for her looks. She wants her voice to be what she's known for.

Also I heard she suffered from depression too. :huh:

But isn't that a little late?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived